DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

accessing intelligent flight modes on the pro

JHG

Reactions
I hope I posted this in the right spot...sorry if its not but Im kind of new to this.....and old.I cannot find the screen that gives me the flight mode choices..like active track or gesture.Intelligent flight mode is enabled and I hover the pro about 25' up but cant find the screen that gives me the choices....Im using the newest dji go 4 apt so can anyone explain to me what Im doing wrong..or maybe what Im not doing?.....thanks in advance for any help

what I get swiping right to left is "portrait/landscape switch.....gimbal forward/downward......home point:aircraft.......and home point:me

Hit the little controller icon on the left side of your screen. It will bring up the menu

Im starting to wonder if its got something to do with my phone...its an android but its a pixel xl 2.....
It's not the phone, thats actually a pretty good one. You're sure you have intelligent flight modes enabled? Try toggling the switch to sport mode, then back to P-mode.

well now do I ever feel stupid...I thought P mode was switchable in the menu on my phone but its for position mode...little did I know it was the switch on the side of the controller.....Ive got active track working great and gesture works well....trying to figure out how to get the aircraft to orbit and I see no "spotlight" setting but at least I got this far.....thanks to all to pointed me in the right direction..I got there...eventually...lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PMKMD