DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Accessing POI and Active Track on MA2 in Fly app, where?

HBJLR714

Reactions
Ok, I feel dumb for asking this, but I received my MA2 last weekend from BBUY. I had an MA1 prior, so the Fly app is new to me. I'm not 100% how to access the POI and ActiveTrack modes in the Fly app for the MA2. I've been looking for a Youtube video on how to access these modes, but there doesn't seem to be anything. My best guess is that it is located in the "Quickshots" menu, but I don't see the term "POI" or anything specific to that mode identified in the app menu. Am I looking in the right place?

You just draw a box around the object and you will get a popup menu for active track, focus lock, circle and such. No menu to go into.

One of the nice things of the fly app -- it is usually simpler.

EDIT was typing when svenmarbles was....sorry for duplicating the answer!

Ok, I feel dumb for asking this, but I received my MA2 last weekend from BBUY. I had an MA1 prior, so the Fly app is new to me. I'm not 100% how to access the POI and ActiveTrack modes in the Fly app for the MA2. I've been looking for a Youtube video on how to access these modes, but there doesn't seem to be anything. My best guess is that it is located in the "Quickshots" menu, but I don't see the term "POI" or anything specific to that mode identified in the app menu. Am I looking in the right place?
I’m new to the Fly app, too. All you have to do is paint/select your target and the POI and ActiveTrack modes are activated. They are not in Quickshots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman