DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Accuracy Test with Trackimo Tracker

all these are giving me a headache. countetfeit 3gs, radio 1960s, I decided a $25 dollar tile will have a range of 200 ft and possibly even 400 per many youtube tests. And with 10 million users and the fact that I fly mostly in heavily populated beach areas it is likely to find a Bluetooth source and can easily be mounted on the head with velcrow I will just a buy a tile friends and family pack and use the rest for my wallet, keys, and car. Total cost $70 versus who knows what for all these 3g, 2g, radio options. I almost lost my $1000 mavic pro with case today by misplacing it somewhere luckily the restaurant kept it for me but I freaked out.
Good luck with the Tile. I backed Tile years ago and have received multiple batches. I find them very hit and miss to be honest.

they sell a trackimo mount on ebay that snaps the trackimo to the front legs,makes for a very clean look
.Trackimo Tracker Holder for DJI Mavic Pro - ORIGINAL !!!! NOT THE CHINESE COPY | eBay

I’d have had one of those mounts for my Mav for some time...a guy in Israel 3D prints them and they work well. The 3G/GPS/BT Trackimo works fine and I have experienced no discernible effects on flight characteristics.

Because they’re shipped from Israel it takes a couple of weeks to receive one. Other than that, no complaints at all.

BTW, they attach to the BACK legs, not the front.

I’d have had one of those mounts for my Mav for some time...a guy in Israel 3D prints them and they work well. The 3G/GPS/BT Trackimo works fine and I have experienced no discernible effects on flight characteristics.

Because they’re shipped from Israel it takes a couple of weeks to receive one. Other than that, no complaints at all.

BTW, they attach to the BACK legs, not the front.
back is correct,dunno why i said front

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11