DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activate aircraft warning on lichi

Flying cowboy

Reactions
Hello
New to Mavic mini ,I fly a carbon cub hense the name flying cowboy.
I can't get Dji app on my Samsung A71 so I tried to use lichi. The app runs but I can't start my aircraft....I get a activate aircraft warning and nothing starts.
Anyone know how to fix this problem or can tell me what I'm doing wrong here 🤔

I should know better than to comment on a subject I’m not an expert in but I believe the first time you must activate your drone using DJI Fly. I think you’ll need to borrow a phone or tablet that runs the DJI app, then activate, then you’ll be good to go with Lichi.

Your first step before opening a 3rd party software will be open DJI Flyapp and see if you can connect to the aircraft first, set the camera parameter, RTH altitude and verify everything is fine. Then close the DJI Flyapp and then open Litchi and see what happens.

Reactions: Faster
Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if your device won't load the Fly app, I wouldn't think it would run the version of Litchi that is required for the Mini 2.

Reactions: zeusfl
Your first step before opening a 3rd party software will be open DJI Flyapp and see if you can connect to the aircraft first, set the camera parameter, RTH altitude and verify everything is fine. Then close the DJI Flyapp and then open Litchi and see what happens.
Yes ....I used an I pad and got the fly app,I can't get it on Android. Asxsoon as I logged in went through the registration process I can now fly on litchi. I didn't know I needed an appel device to get things done.
Another question......I see the pro controller is now compatible with mini,might get that instead of an apple device.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but if your device won't load the Fly app, I wouldn't think it would run the version of Litchi that is required for the Mini 2.
Hello .....yes I figured it out ,I needed an apple device to get things up and running.
I use litchi ,rainbow and flyt.
I'm going to get the pro controller so I don't think I will need a an apple device 🤔

Yes ....I used an I pad and got the fly app,I can't get it on Android. Asxsoon as I logged in went through the registration process I can now fly on litchi. I didn't know I needed an appel device to get things done.
Another question......I see the pro controller is now compatible with mini,might get that instead of an apple device.
The DJI RC Pro controller is only compatible with the Mavic 3 and Mavic Air 2S as far as today 3-31-2022.
If you can not get the device connected to the DJI App most likely will do not connect to any other 3rd party app.

Reactions: Faster
You definitely do not need an Apple device to activate your drone but you do need the correct version of the app and a compatible Android phone.

There are a number of comments on this forum that state the DJI Fly app in the Google Play store is not kept current and you should download the app directly from DJI's website.

Try that if you have been using the Play store version. Let us know if that fixes things.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu