DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activation email error

Confirming firmware is easy just use DJI assistant on any computer hooked up directly to either the remote and or the mavic Pro but confirming the activation that's a good question LOL

You never answered my question.
Yes it is, at first I did not go through the process where it said binding on the RC, but then I did, after that I still got the error. I also have tried to downgrade the firmware till the lowest of the 3, and no luck.

So let's, I'm certain new users when registering an account, need to confirm their email. Did you do that? Try rebooting everything, including your home router.

So let's, I'm certain new users when registering an account, need to confirm their email. Did you do that? Try rebooting everything, including your home router.
I have confirmed the email, unfortunately im unable to reboot the router as I am at a university. Tommorow I plan on trying it at starbucks, and on another IOS device. Is there hope that can fix it?

I have confirmed the email, unfortunately im unable to reboot the router as I am at a university. Tommorow I plan on trying it at starbucks, and on another IOS device. Is there hope that can fix it?
Well that's a piece of information that may answer your question. The university network could be the issue. Try activating over your cellular network.

Well that's a piece of information that may answer your question. The university network could be the issue. Try activating over your cellular network.
I have tried that and it gave same error, which makes me question if its the strength of the network on my side or a server issue on DJI side, but I have had this error for 8 hours now.
The process I do:
Connect phone to RC
Power on RC and Drone
Start Activation in DJI App.
Get Error.

The drone is in RC mode.

Right now the frameware is the lowest of the 3, should I upgrade back to one of the other two?

Right now the frameware is the lowest of the 3, should I upgrade back to one of the other two?
Well at this point, anything goes, so go ahead and upgrade everything. Make sure everything is up to date, including the app. At this point I'm just guessing though. But I've found some weird changes actually can fix stuff. For example, my camera wasn't working one day, and DJI wanted me to send in my drone. When I reformatted the SD card, it worked. That could also be something worth trying. Reformat your SD card, if you can even get to that option.

I am currently having the same issue. DJI is claiming their servers don't have any issues. Any luck on a fix? I've tried refreshing the firmware, different devices, and different networks.

I am currently having the same issue. DJI is claiming their servers don't have any issues. Any luck on a fix? I've tried refreshing the firmware, different devices, and different networks.
I have not found any fix, I also have tried what you did.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52