DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track "aircraft too high"

Reactions
When attempting active track, my Mavic says "aircraft too high" causing the aircraft to only rotate on its axis, and will not actually follow me. I've tried different altitudes, even 15' off the ground, and the same message is displayed. Anyone else seen this setting maybe?

I just noticed I posted in the platinum section, and it's a mavic pro. If admin could move I would appreciate.

Last edited:
When attempting active track, my Mavic says "aircraft too high" causing the aircraft to only rotate on its axis, and will not actually follow me. I've tried different altitudes, even 15' off the ground, and the same message is displayed. Anyone else seen this setting maybe?

I just noticed I posted in the platinum section, and it's a mavic pro. If admin could move I would appreciate.
Calibrate the vision system with the DJI assistant 2 software.

I did this, and also calibrated imu and compass afterwards. Still getting the same message in active track.

I’ve did a complete test (and tutorial) with the previous version. This with the Mavic Pro and the Inspire 2 and it worked perfect. But my Mavic was in airport custody for 4 months. I've only got it back yesterday and I've updated the firmware. Will do a new quick test today and see what comes out.

This is with Autopilot and DJI GO4

Reactions: BD0G
I've just done a small test (latest firm- and software) and all works fine. Active Track and Follow Mode. iPhone X with beta iOS 12. Altitude was 12 meter (37ft)

Was on the phone for an hour with DJI tech support today. I need to send it in for repair.

Hi, I got same issue with my Spark.
Issue popped up after a crash where it went into the tree.
And issue is with tracking car; did not check tracking for other objects.

Is your issue resolved after repair? How much did it cost?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98