DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track fail after rollback from 1000

jkson

Reactions
Hi! After updating to 1.03.1000 or 1.04.0000 and next downgrade to 700 or 900 the active track and gesture functions are totally broken. When I try to start active tracking, I get red error "vision system error" for few seconds. And after yellow warning "tracking command timeout".
I've read there's many users with same problem. Any possibilities to fixing this issue?

Hi! After updating to 1.03.1000 or 1.04.0000 and next downgrade to 700 or 900 the active track and gesture functions are totally broken. When I try to start active tracking, I get red error "vision system error" for few seconds. And after yellow warning "tracking command timeout".
I've read there's many users with same problem. Any possibilities to fixing this issue?
There is always hope.

Yes, I've tried factory reset and VPS calibration. No luck. This problem means, some part of code not rolled back...

Try to upgrade again to .1000 and test.

It's perhaps a hardware issue.

Last edited:
I've tried update to 1.04.0000, active track started, but problem appears since downgraded again. It's definitely a software problem. I don't like firmwares higher than 900, because live video a bit choppy and contrast so high.

It was with 400 FW. Doesn't matter. If you was updated once to 1000 or higher, active track unusable with 900 or lower.

I mean if your mavic was updated higher than 1.03.1000 once, it will not able to do active track on clean old firmwares. Solution - use new firmwares or mixed.

So i tested with 1.04.0000 everything worked fine. Put back to 1.03.0700 and then erased 305 and 306 file from 1.04.0000 and put in. Now able to modify parameters and working with 4.1.10 (android) which should be able to FCC modified (not test flyed by my self). Active track and quickshots works fine. Thank you! I think that all from my firmware changes.

01.03.1000 came with both our MPs, and it does everything that we want, including Active Track and updating the NFZs, so we're sticking with it.

However, after updating the NFZs, we are required to "refresh" 01.03.1000.

So i tested with 1.04.0000 everything worked fine. Put back to 1.03.0700 and then erased 305 and 306 file from 1.04.0000 and put in. Now able to modify parameters and working with 4.1.10 (android) which should be able to FCC modified (not test flyed by my self). Active track and quickshots works fine. Thank you! I think that all from my firmware changes.
I have the same issue.
Please clarify, because I don't understand how you fixed this.
Help would be realy appriciated.

I have the same issue.
Please clarify, because I don't understand how you fixed this.
Help would be realy appriciated.
I think you find all info what you need from digdat0 video:
If you have mac you find same guide from him also. If still questions remain just ask.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada