DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track following a speed boat

Spy_Corfu

Reactions
This is one of several videos of active track mode while driving my speed boat.
I was very impressed with the speed and accuracy of the mavic pro.
I tried most of the active track options like profile and rotation around the boat while moving forward and all worked just fine.
Note that i used an ND32 filter as the boat really reflects the sun light.
Also note that the mavic recognized the moving object as a boat while on active track .. there was a little boat symbol in the middle of the screen!!
Very impressed!

Very impressive! How fast were you going? I really need to get out and learn the intelligent features of my Mavic.

That's pretty cool. And great footage. Imagine, if you wanted footage like this only a few years ago, you'd be looking at $$$$ it get anywhere near this.

Love your video, Also, love Corfu, met my wife whilst on holiday there many years ago. It's a beautiful Island :)

Rob Thumbswayup

Very cool video!

Very cool and impressive work by your bird. Yeah, you must've been in sport mode but I'm curious as others are how fast you were going most of the time. Do you know when you switched to profile mode? It looks like it around the 2:40 min mark.

That did work very well. The software seems to be trimmed for typical shapes like bikes, boats, persons. I recently tried to track a recumbent trike with disappointing results. Mavic couldn't hold onto the object for longer than 15 secs.

This is one of several videos of active track mode while driving my speed boat.
I was very impressed with the speed and accuracy of the mavic pro.
I tried most of the active track options like profile and rotation around the boat while moving forward and all worked just fine.
Note that i used an ND32 filter as the boat really reflects the sun light.
Also note that the mavic recognized the moving object as a boat while on active track .. there was a little boat symbol in the middle of the screen!!
Very impressed!

THAT was impressive!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapmaker1979