DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track questions... What's this thing do?

erkme73

Reactions
Active Track is new to me (last Phantom I had was a P2V+). I've understand that drawing a box around a subject, and clicking the OK is necessary, but after that, there is a horizontal line with rotation arrows on either end - and a zero value. I can slide the ball from the center to either extreme, but what does that do? I tried it once, which seemed to swing the MP to the respective side, but then the active tracking stopped following the subject.

Here's an example showing how to use ActiveTrack:

Watched several of those videos, including that one, but I don't see anyone addressing what that bar does. In Michael's video, the value for most of the tracking is zero. When he restarts it he inadvertently bumps it to 23... but what does it do?

upload_2016-11-22_13-57-26.png

Bingo. I can't believe I missed that video. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I guess something just went amiss when I moved it value off of zero, and it stopped tracking. Will have to play more, but now that I have a better understanding of what it is designed to do, it'll be less experimentation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143