DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Active tracking almost put my drone in a bush. Obstacle avoidance saved it.

I have not used Active Track much, mostly for testing but my guess is, Active Track does what it needs to do to keep the subject in the shot and there's no AI involved as far as the Active Track watching out for obstacles. That's what obstacle avoidance is for. It appears the two worked well for you preventing a crash. Beautiful area by the by.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well Palerider, you could do away with the first two minutes of the dogs peeing and marking the trail every 15 seconds, I almost thought you two were going to do the same thing. Fast forwarding humans always looks silly and way to un-natural. Pretty area though, and the flowers and mountains are always nice, but 14.5 min way too long.

Well Palerider, you could do away with the first two minutes of the dogs peeing and marking the trail every 15 seconds, I almost thought you two were going to do the same thing. Fast forwarding humans always looks silly and way to un-natural. Pretty area though, and the flowers and mountains are always nice, but 14.5 min way too long.
Sometimes telling a story takes time :)

Sometimes telling a story takes time :)
That's true, but on this forum at least we have a lot of videos to try and see. The story can be told by cutting out all the repetitive stuff that winds up being 15 minutes long. I'm not criticizing the story, but if we all put 15 minutes videos on, it would be a full time job to see them. When we have to skip ahead because of time, we're not sure if it's the best part of the story (or the best images) we're missing. JMO

Reactions: W2EJ and Mr. G

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiremobiledevelopers