DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adding music advice

Joolz

Reactions
Hi

Just posting for a bit of advice really, I recently got my mini 2 and I am wondering how to add music to the footage?? I know that I can edit the footage on my laptop with some video editing software (not sure which yet) but I seem to remember when I had my Phantom (a few years ago) that I could add music direct to my footage from the DJI app on my phone (limited choice but at least was possible). Looking at the DJI app I have on my phone now I no longer see the option to do this. (maybe I am mistaken on this).

Would really like to just upload some quick footage direct from my phone with some music without the need for editing on my laptop first.

Any advice would be fantastic.

If you click on the music notes within the DJI fly app you can add from there. You will need to have the video already loaded within the album section.

If you click on the music notes within the DJI fly app you can add from there. You will need to have the video already loaded within the album section.
Thank you, i did manage to find it once i played around on the app (it then took me ages to figure out how to crop a video lol.)

I jumped into the deep end. I got a hold of Davinci Resolve and, boy, was I not prepared for the learning curve. I cut a video and had a local struggling music artist to add his bit to the piece. What a difference! sound is half of the video.

Still struggling to learn the basics of video editing, but man, oh man, music makes it fly.

Parker

I jumped into the deep end. I got a hold of Davinci Resolve and, boy, was I not prepared for the learning curve. I cut a video and had a local struggling music artist to add his bit to the piece. What a difference! sound is half of the video.

Still struggling to learn the basics of video editing, but man, oh man, music makes it fly.

Parker
You are sooo right on the impact of a bit of sound. Should be well - chosen and not too loud. I saw a video recently where a fellow flew round a bowling alley and dubbed in bits of conversations and other sounds you might hear in that environment. The conversations were not actually from the location but the video was done well that the overall impact was amazing.
I too am learning the basics of the DJI video editing. A major learning curve for me too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000