DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adding music to videos

Hiwayman

Reactions
Guys
I have a client that wants a music background to a video...I don't normally add sound so what are my options...is there any good free libraries of music to add or recommendation for a charged supply?
Any thoughts appreciated ?

I've used so called "free" music in the past and some of them got hit with copy right claims.. so theres that lol.
That also depends, will your client be uploading the video to youtube, or will you?

Reactions: 72evenant
YT also has an audio library with a lot of free music

is there any good free libraries of music to add or recommendation for a charged supply?

Reactions: Gipper
I've spent a lot of time searching for royalty free music for my drone vids. However most of what found is either a few second clips or stuff I didn't care for. I did finally find something RF for this vid, but mistakenly uploaded the version with Julian Bream guitar. Do you guys think I risk being sued?

Quick question on the 30 day trial for Epidemic Sound:

When you sign up, do you have to give a credit card number and they just don't bill the annual fee until 30 days - hence the first 30 days are basically free? I'm just trying to plan out my costs and even them out month to month......

Thanks!

Follow up: are there any ACTUALLY free site for royalty free music?
See post #2 above. Music by Eric Matyas. Thousands of different free clips at
He will sell, but with attribution they are free.
Search his name as he is a forum member. Regularly adds new files.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can help me import music from Epidemic Sound into the dji Fly app? Is this even possible as I can't find a way of doing it. There is the "local" option when tapping "Add Music", but it seems it's only for iTunes. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: SkyPath Studios
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser