DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adjust Pano in Post?

OverCLT

Reactions
Is it possible to adjust the alignment of images for an automated wide angle pano from the Mavic Air 2 after the fact? Or is the original information lost now that it's been combined?

Do you have the setting set in DJI Go app to save original panorama?

When I take pamoramas (360s) I always save the originals - so that I end up with 26 DNG/JPG files to edit and manually stitch together later.

Reactions: OverCLT

When I take pamoramas (360s) I always save the originals - so that I end up with 26 DNG/JPG files to edit and manually stitch together later.
Thanks for the tip! I was not aware of that option. Looks like it only shows up in camera settings once you go into pano mode. Live and learn! ?

Looks like that isn't available in the DJI Fly App. Or at least not that I could find. If anyone knows different and sees this please let me know!

I didn't know that the Mavic Air 2 was incompatible with Go 4. I guess you'll have to wait until they upgrade it, if they even do. To me, this would be a very limiting factor for the MA2.

Your other option is to see if the MA2 is compatible with Litchi, which I have also used for creating panoramas (including HDR panos) as this can also save the DNG and JPG for every pano. Litchi is £21.99.

Is it possible to adjust the alignment of images for an automated wide angle pano from the Mavic Air 2 after the fact? Or is the original information lost now that it's been combined?

You can set any panorama mode to save Raw/jpeg files and edit them as you want but if you didn't set that up and you only have final pano shot then not much can be done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato