DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adjust Pano in Post?

OverCLT

Reactions
Is it possible to adjust the alignment of images for an automated wide angle pano from the Mavic Air 2 after the fact? Or is the original information lost now that it's been combined?

Do you have the setting set in DJI Go app to save original panorama?

When I take pamoramas (360s) I always save the originals - so that I end up with 26 DNG/JPG files to edit and manually stitch together later.

Reactions: OverCLT

When I take pamoramas (360s) I always save the originals - so that I end up with 26 DNG/JPG files to edit and manually stitch together later.
Thanks for the tip! I was not aware of that option. Looks like it only shows up in camera settings once you go into pano mode. Live and learn! ?

Looks like that isn't available in the DJI Fly App. Or at least not that I could find. If anyone knows different and sees this please let me know!

I didn't know that the Mavic Air 2 was incompatible with Go 4. I guess you'll have to wait until they upgrade it, if they even do. To me, this would be a very limiting factor for the MA2.

Your other option is to see if the MA2 is compatible with Litchi, which I have also used for creating panoramas (including HDR panos) as this can also save the DNG and JPG for every pano. Litchi is £21.99.

Is it possible to adjust the alignment of images for an automated wide angle pano from the Mavic Air 2 after the fact? Or is the original information lost now that it's been combined?

You can set any panorama mode to save Raw/jpeg files and edit them as you want but if you didn't set that up and you only have final pano shot then not much can be done.