DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 cannot open any DJI Mavic 2 Pro videos from microsd card

adiru

Reactions
I have windows 10 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 and when I copy a video from my drone (Mavic 2) microsd card directly to my cmputer harddrive it plays in VLC just fine... I have like rtx 3080 gpu and latest updates and when I try to import the video into Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 for editting it says that the clip has no audio nor video channels or something to that effect and then closes out, I don't have option to open or import the drone videos into Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 but from other videos that are from my camera or cellphone etc it works... even movies I ripped with makemkv works... only thing is no video from mavic works

I have windows 10 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 and when I copy a video from my drone (Mavic 2) microsd card directly to my cmputer harddrive it plays in VLC just fine... I have like rtx 3080 gpu and latest updates and when I try to import the video into Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 for editting it says that the clip has no audio nor video channels or something to that effect and then closes out, I don't have option to open or import the drone videos into Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 but from other videos that are from my camera or cellphone etc it works... even movies I ripped with makemkv works... only thing is no video from mavic works
Couple of things you can do :
You can convert the Files using a converter and in doing so change the codec used to something that works with 2015
You can also update to 2019 CC with a retail version for 199.00 which is a lifetime key.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow and land on Water.

Reactions: adiru
VLC could be the problem , VLC takes control , changes file type , block other video players from working . Remove VLC , copy NEW video files , if you remove VLC but still have the old video files - it won't work .

VLC could be the problem , VLC takes control , changes file type , block other video players from working .
I have never experienced this for the 10+ years I have been using VLC. For "changes file type" do you mean file associations, as VLC does not modify files? On a Windows 10 PC VLC can't change the file associations, it only includes this message on how to change -
1614363834618.png

VLC could be the problem , VLC takes control , changes file type , block other video players from working . Remove VLC , copy NEW video files , if you remove VLC but still have the old video files - it won't work .
If you are talking about Windows, VLC can't change the file type, but you may have registered it as the default app for the file type. VLC can't block other apps from opening the video, you can always right-click on the file and select "Open with" and pick a different app to open the video with.

When i had VLC installed it would add something to the video file and no other app would play those videos , i had VLC for years without any problems , but last time i installed it , it created problems . I don't use it anymore . The point is VLC could still be the problem for the OP .

When i had VLC installed it would add something to the video file and no other app would play those videos , i had VLC for years without any problems , but last time i installed it , it created problems . I don't use it anymore . The point is VLC could still be the problem for the OP .
You may have had another issue, but that's not how VLC works. In any case, that's not the problem that the OP had reported. He was reporting a problem with Premiere Pro CC 2015, not with VLC.

Which version of Premiere Pro CC 2015 do you have? Adobe added support for the h.265 codec in the 2015.1 release of Premiere Pro CC.

Reactions: Director Doug
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada