DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adorama selling Mini SE

Does anyone know if the SE is compatible with the Litchi App? I've heard it's a mini in a mini 2 body so was wondering if it was.
Thanks! Ann
I have Litchi (for my Mavic Air and Air 2). Just got a Mini SE yesterday and haven't had a chance to even fly it yet. I will check and see if Litchi works with it. I guess the question I have is.... Does Litchi work with the original Mini? If so, then I would suspect the SE will work, since the SE is just a Mini in Mini 2 clothing. Again, when I get a chance I will check if the SE actually works with Litchi.

• Love
Reactions: Crash and Burn
... I guess the question I have is.... Does Litchi work with the original Mini? ...
It does, except waypoints are not yet supported. (They said they would in a future update, but there's been no update since the Mini was added last November.) The firmware in the drone and the RC could be virtually identical in the SE, but I suspect that when an app connects, it will ask what model it is connected to, and if it doesn't recognize that model, that alone could keep third-party apps from working.

Reactions: Crash and Burn
I have Litchi (for my Mavic Air and Air 2). Just got a Mini SE yesterday and haven't had a chance to even fly it yet. I will check and see if Litchi works with it. I guess the question I have is.... Does Litchi work with the original Mini? If so, then I would suspect the SE will work, since the SE is just a Mini in Mini 2 clothing. Again, when I get a chance I will check if the SE actually works with Litchi.
Hi Kerry, any updates on Litchi working/not working on your SE?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan