DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

advice needed Air2s -> Air3

itallica

Reactions
Love my Air2s - but have always wanted the obstacle detection now available on the Air3.

I have the RC Pro Controller ... sell that as well and get fly more moar package, or just the fly more and keep the RC2 with it's nicely upgraded firmware (and have a spare screenless controller laying around?

I'm stuck!

Love my Air2s - but have always wanted the now available on the Air3.

I have the RC Pro Controller ... sell that as well and get fly more moar package, or just the fly more and keep the RC2 with it's nicely upgraded firmware (and have a spare screenless controller laying around?

I'm stuck!
That is why I had to get one - 360 obstacle detection :cool:

You're in a tougher situation with the RC Pro.

I created the bundle that doesn't exist by taking my barely used A2S FMC and substituting the DJI RC from my Mini3P for the RC-N1, put it up on eBay. The whole shebang is getting replaced with the Air 3 FMC RC 2 combo.

I'm expecting the RC 2 to get Mini3P support in the future, but if not, I can live with the RC-N1 on the Mini3P.

Love my Air2s - but have always wanted the obstacle detection now available on the Air3.

I'm stuck!

Since I had my Air 2, my Mavic 2 Pro, DJI FPV and my Autel Evo 2 Pro were grounded! They got me with the O4 of the Air 3. It is impressive the range I have now. BTW, for me the 360 obstacle detection is a bonus!

I went with selling A2s/RCPro for the A3/RC2 FMC. I wanted the 3x lens (incredible), 360 obstacle avoidance and better range. I was told by DJI that the O3+ RC Pro would never be compatible with O4 drones moving forward. Is this “accurate” info? Time will tell but I’m guessing there is an RC Pro mark 2 in the pipeline with O4.

What you lose with with the RC2 vs the RC Pro are the HDMI out and less bright screen. With RC2 you gain range, it weighs less and it’s more responsive. Faster boot up, snappier menu changes, etc.

Reactions: bonzo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne