DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advise please

Ya that's true backups are always good to have on hand for a client but back on topic my self I prefer the smart controller but as AMann said if the screen is toast know your sh.t out of luck no matter what way you go there both great products....
You can have both - an extra controller is a good thing.

I like redundancy... used controllers are easy and cheap to get. if the CS screen blows, you still have a working controller that you can plug a phone into for backup. if the SC screen blows, you need a new unit and that't it for droney until then.
Redundancy, that's the main reason why I am keeping the CS. But to pick up and go meaning, just the AC and Remote/controller is ideal. Its 2 items. But the idea of having a unit that can be used on most DJI drones and the Autel Evo it's really a no brainer.. I have to admit, if they were offering the SC at the time when I bought my M2Z I would of most likely bought the SC with it.... Yesterday I flew the Autel Evo for a few hours with the CS, but I have to faneggle the CS to the Evo controller (slightly awkward) though...but it worked well. So to whom ever purchased the Smart Controller with the AC or after the fact I wish you much fun and happiness and if purchased for a business I wish you lots of wealth.....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme