Join Us Now

Age poll

How old are you?

• Under 18

• 19 - 29

• 30 - 39

• Over 40

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's kinda goin the way I thought. The majority of us are over 40. I wonder if it's the price that turns off the younger crowd, or the younger crowd just doesn't vote on this poll? It's odd this thread has been viewed 500 times, but votes are waaay less than that.

I enjoy to float around this forum after getting my Mavic, some people were being ***** about my age in Phantom forums so I stopped commenting. The price is definitely hard to afford for the younger crowd. I was a ski instructor and a retail associate and eventually bought my drones :)

16 in a few days, bought my Mavic after my Phantom fell from the sky out of the blue. Loving flying, enjoying sport mode and 7k range :)

Reactions: Pixar
im 62 for another 4 days,semi retired working 2 days a week and my income has increased since retiring
so,,,wanna raise---then retire

Reactions: Classic flyer
im 62 for another 4 days,semi retired working 2 days a week and my income has increased since retiring
so,,,wanna raise---then retire
My stepdad retired last year huge pay increase plus saves gas because he doesn’t have to drive 40 miles one way to work anymore

Reactions: Classic flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000