Join Us Now

Age poll

How old are you?

• Under 18

• 19 - 29

• 30 - 39

• Over 40

Results are only viewable after voting.
Time has wings and is just flying by - 66 years.

32 Years - however, multiple combat deployments, life experience and a federal career have me, both psychosocially & cognitively, "hovering" (<- pun intended) at 43+

Last edited:
Fiddy-Seven last week and flying quads, helos and FWs. Have really enjoyed the technology changes in the aviation world over the last 40 years.
More to come and I'm always an eager student.

It's kinda goin the way I thought. The majority of us are over 40. I wonder if it's the price that turns off the younger crowd, or the younger crowd just doesn't vote on this poll? It's odd this thread has been viewed 500 times, but votes are waaay less than that.

Man there are a lot of old men on this forum, me included since I am over 50:D

Whoever said time flies was not joking. I remember the great computer millennial scare like it was just a few years ago. Yet that was 17 years ago. Anyway I am so thankful to have lived through the 70s, 80s and 90s. Life was so much more optimistic and less stressful in those days

Rob

Looks like we have many men here with a wealth of experience. If they are buying the mavic in their 50-60s, I guess us in 30s should be doing something right with our lives.

And kudos to the young ones who have parents who buy it for them!

34 here, I also wonder if age gap is because ppl in there higher 30s and above have older kids or kids are gone so they have time to dive into hobby?

I have no kids and still have a hard time finding time to enjoy the mavic.

ive attended several drone related seminars at the EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh this week. Well over half of each session is filled with grey haired folks. I flipped number 70 this week and enjoy flying my Mavic while the youngsters are off at work. :)

53 but can keep up with most kids very active with a 14 year old Sprint car driver,Hunter,Fisher, we do it all and all outdoors. Love life

Reactions: MavicMic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_