DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2: I changed smartphone and Air 2 doesn't take the commands. help!

Foxadriano

Reactions
Hi, until a few days ago I was using the Galaxy S20 FE smartphone without any problem with the DJI Air 2 drone. But I had to change smartphone to the newest Galaxy S21 FE. Practically the same as the previous one. On the first flight I noticed that the drone didn't take the controls well. With the Joystick I was able to move forward and backward but not sideways. When I pushed the Joystick sideways, both to the right and to the left, the drone remained stationary. I noticed this when I used the GO HOME option. I wanted to choose a flat piece of land, but I couldn't. Maybe I do need to configure something in DJI Fly? Thanks for the welcome advice.

Hi, until a few days ago I was using the Galaxy S20 FE smartphone without any problem with the DJI Air 2 drone. But I had to change smartphone to the newest Galaxy S21 FE. Practically the same as the previous one. On the first flight I noticed that the drone didn't take the controls well. With the Joystick I was able to move forward and backward but not sideways. When I pushed the Joystick sideways, both to the right and to the left, the drone remained stationary. I noticed this when I used the GO HOME option. I wanted to choose a flat piece of land, but I couldn't. Maybe I do need to configure something in DJI Fly? Thanks for the welcome advice.
In the Safety settings of the app, look for Disable Sideways Flight and turn that off.

Reactions: maggior
It seems incredible but I don't have that Opzion. I have the last version of DJI Fly.
I have the latest version of DJI Flight, it is 1.10.6
Do you know why I don't have "Disable Sideways Flight" but I have "View Radar Map".
Anyway I thank you.

Last edited:
It seems incredible but I don't have that Opzion. I have the last version of DJI Fly.
I have the latest version of DJI Flight, it is 1.10.6
Do you know why I don't have "Disable Sideways Flight" but I have "View Radar Map".
Anyway I thank you.

Attachments

• sideeways.jpg
    sideeways.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member