DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 without adsb can track planes and helicopter?

growmedia

Reactions
Because mine did, there was an plane logo on the radar, and it did vibrate and notified me about it. But there is not adsb logo o the box nor the aircraft.

I think they just removed the logo, but ADSB does exist. I just had mine replaced via the DJI care package and the new one they sent me did not have the logo. But when flying it still gives me the usual notifications of any nearby aircraft like my previous one.
I agree, I have seen a couple without the ADSB logo, but it still functions

Reactions: growmedia
I think they just removed the logo, but ADSB does exist. I just had mine replaced via the DJI care package and the new one they sent me did not have the logo. But when flying it still gives me the usual notifications of any nearby aircraft like my previous one.
Same.

It's just a sticker. More than likely, it's a refurbished Drone, and the previous owner took it off when applying a skin.

FYI, you can build your own ADS-B receiver from a Raspberry Pi for about $130 that will display all the local aircraft on a tablet using one of the free aviation maps (Wing X, Avare, etc.) Details are here: Stratux ADS-B | Stratux ADS-B - DIY/Low-cost Portable ADS-B It will show the aircraft on the map, their direction, speed, and altitude. Similar to Flight Aware without the need for an internet connection.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos