DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Air 2S - Darwin Cenotaph, Australia

QldKing

Reactions
?DJI Air 2S | ??Darwin Cenotaph | 5K [2021]

The Darwin Cenotaph commemorates those from the Northern Territory who served in conflicts in which Australia has been involved. The centotaph lists the names of those who have died in service or been killied in action, with those from World War One listed on three plaques in front of the cenotpah

Nice mate, very poignant and suitable soundtrack.
Shot just after Anzac Day ??????

You shot that in 5k and scaled down to 1080 for YouTube ?
Or did YT pick that for you ?

Funny little glitch at 0:59 that could be edited out, didn't notice another anywhere.

Reactions: QldKing
Nice mate, very poignant and suitable soundtrack.
Shot just after Anzac Day ??????

You shot that in 5k and scaled down to 1080 for YouTube ?
Or did YT pick that for you ?

Funny little glitch at 0:59 that could be edited out, didn't notice another anywhere.
Thank you - there was supposed to be a rumble sound effect to show it passing the spire at 0:59 but it didn't come through on YT. It is also supposed to have a sprinkler sound effect so hopefully that comes through as well. YT is still processing the video so eventually it should be in 5K (at worse 4K - i'm not sure first time doing a 5K video on YT). The file was 20 gig exported so its going to take a while.

When I saw the flags still out after Anzac Day and I had the new Air knew that was going to be my first video.

I was in Darwin last week, and live in Katherine for 6 months :)!
Welcome to the big smoke ;) How are you finding Katerine? I love visiting Katherine. Is that quad bike still on the rocks just near Hayes Creek?

I love Katherine! I'm in WA now though, but Katherine is such an incredible place, and we FINALLY go a descent wet season!

I love Katherine! I'm in WA now though, but Katherine is such an incredible place, and we FINALLY go a descent wet season!
I have had harder wet seasons in Melbourne then what happens in Darwin. Its not wet until its raining and the wind blasting through the 5 layers you are wearing standing at the train station. :D

• Haha
Reactions: danny_2020
I spent some time up in Gove a few years back. Would love to go back there now with my flying cameras. Love the Territory. Plenty of military history up there.
Darwin was hit harder than Pearl Harbor, but get very little mention as they tried to hush it up back then to stop panic among the southerners. A pretty decent air base was established in Gove and is now all but forgotten.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan