DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s dji returns not happy

Frogger1969

Reactions
I bought my air 2s of the dji web site it got delivered on the 19/04/2021 uk time I went out to fly it it flew very unsteady it doesn't show on the video also I thought I'd try return home and it came up with a gimble motor error. The next day Tuesday I contacted dji they gave me a case number and I would get a email with returns label but nothing yet I emailed them a numerous times all say to me I will be getting a returns in 24 to 48 hrs but I haven't received one .everyime i contact them the same old line you will get one in 24 to 48hr its Sunday now still ain't got one I'm very frustrated why does it take so long for a returns labels

Last edited:
Reactions: Droniac
Check your spam.

I wished I bought it from amazon will do next time never known a service like dji going round in circles iv put a case in with PayPal item not as described (faulty) I'll see if they give me a my returns labels now

Discounts and coupons. DJI offers a 10% edu discount, and I've actually found their DJI Refresh system really easy to work with.
The Refresh system yes as there are few alternatives.The edu sounds good weighed against dji poor customer service.

Reactions: tlswift58
Most of us have dealt with the DJI Email Treadmill at some point. They blame it on Covid, but that has gotten very old and worn out. Even IF their support is working from home; they should be working from home and doing their job.

Due to my bad experience in getting a replacement Mini a year ago - I won't deal with DJI unless last stand.

Most of us have dealt with the DJI Email Treadmill at some point. They blame it on Covid, but that has gotten very old and worn out. Even IF their support is working from home; they should be working from home and doing their job.

Due to my bad experience in getting a replacement Mini a year ago - I won't deal with DJI unless last stand.
Speaking as someone who has actually worked on the phone, I'm sure you're all lovely to customer service.

I come here to learn from experienced pilots about drones, and find out new information on releases, not to answer complaints. DJI makes great drones and has tens of thousands of customers. They're located in China and sometimes processes take awhile. Just from your attitude in that response, I can see that you expect immediate gratification, and sometimes that just can't happen. I fully accept when I return my drone for DJI Care Refresh that it will take a few weeks, and while that can be frustrating at times, I can understand that there are more logistics going on behind the scenes than I realize.

Not gonna keep stoking the fire on this one, really just enjoy these threads for learning.

Cheers to @vicvideoepic for showing me that hyperlapse trick on the Mini 2. These forums are rad.

Speaking as someone who has actually worked on the phone, I'm sure you're all lovely to customer service.
DJI's attitude on the phone from my experience is yes we will do that,so sorry,and then they don't do it.would never buy direct.

I bought my air 2s of the dji web site it got delivered on the 19/04/2021 uk time I went out to fly it it flew very unsteady it doesn't show on the video also I thought I'd try return home and it came up with a gimble motor error. The next day Tuesday I contacted dji they gave me a case number and I would get a email with returns label but nothing yet I emailed them a numerous times all say to me I will be getting a returns in 24 to 48 hrs but I haven't received one .everyime i contact them the same old line you will get one in 24 to 48hr its Sunday now still ain't got one I'm very frustrated why does it take so long for a returns labels
I went out this morning for my first flight with the air 2S and never got off the ground! It would slightly lift on the right side then, not take off. I got motor errors on the left two motors. I tried taking off the props and putting them back on. Nothing worked! I bought this from Best Buy three days ago. I am going to take it back for a replacement. Make sense?

I went out this morning for my first flight with the air 2S and never got off the ground! It would slightly lift on the right side then, not take off. I got motor errors on the left two motors. I tried taking off the props and putting them back on. Nothing worked! I bought this from Best Buy three days ago. I am going to take it back for a replacement. Make sense?
Yes.Best Buy will make it right.

As you are in the uk buy from Heliguy, Amazon or even Argos instead - direct has always been a pain, at least for me twice

Reactions: rp6
<I'm sure that was sarcasm in your comment!>

Having worked for 15 years in customer service, I can assure you that if the customer cannot get a response from customer services, heck yeah they'll get some grief, regardless of how polite [or not] the grief is.

Managing expectation better (clearly DJI haven't done so) would alleviate this issue.

Based on things I've read, heard and seen I myself would be reluctant to buy from DJI directly, because it seems their customer service is NOT that great and let's face it, more often than not, you'll need to call customer services when something has already gone wrong. The last thing you need is more problems.

Anyway, that's my 2p worth! Happy flying!!

Reactions: rp6 and Fixit
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard