DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Fly away

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the OP. Your first two words in this thread were: Please Help! I frequently read these threads but rarely post in them. On another forum, I was one of those that would read telemetry and post findings, like what you have received here. I do not know these folks that have read your data, and have never spoken to any of them, but I can promise you a few things.

They are not paid, they have no interest in making things up and; they are very good at what they do. Moreover, when you have several of them reading the same data - it behooves them to get the facts right, because others will come along behind them and if there is a mistake made, they are called on it.

In your case, they all agree, and you can bet there is a good number of others that have seen your data, and have come to the same conclusion but have remained silent. You're right, they weren't there, but your drone was, and it recorded everything you did. These people have simply read what was recorded and painstakingly put it into charts and graphs for all to read and see what actually was happening during your flight.

You got the best help money could buy - and you got it for free. Now you are at a crossroads, either accept the facts, swallow your pride, learn from your mistakes, and then gain the experience - or don't.

To the OP. Your first two words in this thread were: Please Help! I frequently read these threads but rarely post in them. On another forum, I was one of those that would read telemetry and post findings, like what you have received here. I do not know these folks that have read your data, and have never spoken to any of them, but I can promise you a few things.

They are not paid, they have no interest in making things up and; they are very good at what they do. Moreover, when you have several of them reading the same data - it behooves them to get the facts right, because others will come along behind them and if there is a mistake made, they are called on it.

In your case, they all agree, and you can bet there is a good number of others that have seen your data, and have come to the same conclusion but have remained silent. You're right, they weren't there, but your drone was, and it recorded everything you did. These people have simply read what was recorded and painstakingly put it into charts and graphs for all to read and see what actually was happening during your flight.

You got the best help money could buy - and you got it for free. Now you are at a crossroads, either accept the facts, swallow your pride, learn from your mistakes, and then gain the experience - or don't.
Just a small addition to your post Ty. The ones that analyze flightlogs on the forum are owners and users of the aircraft. They do not work for DJI and have no agenda for defending DJI. As a matter of fact, when they detect an issue in a FlightLog where it points to a malfunction with the aircraft or controller they reveal that also and have therefore helped many get repairs under warranty instead of having to use a refresh.

A big thanks to all the members that are experts at reading the DJI logs. I know what a job it is as I do the same with another brand.

A big thanks to all the members that are experts at reading the DJI logs. I know what a job it is
I've never needed their services and hope I never do. But if I do, I know I can count on getting their help.... and I admire and appreciate them, I learn a lot just reading their analyses.

Sir, Please accept my apologies and forgive the lateness of my reply. When you have so many people thinking they were there is somewhat upsetting. I have no issue of course stating that there are likely better pilots than myself, but I have no way to judge that as I've always flown alone. To clearly note, there is nothing within this flight that I have not seen before and when problems throw a monkey wrench into your program like they do from time to time, then there are usually many ways to deal with them. The problem is, if you have no signal connection then your odds are somewhat different , no matter how much or little wind is in the program. If I crashed the thing and had all the chances working in my favor to recover it then I wouldn't be wasting anybody's time I can assure you, but I didn't get that chance. I believe I would be a little more understanding regarding this wind thing if 1. I was a new pilot and knew no better, 2. If I've never come across a wind warning in my past flights and this was the result, and 3. I was in an area I have never flown before. The thing is, I have flown the same route many times with my Pro Platinum and I still have it. I needed a little time to dig into this and get some kind of understanding as to what the flight logs can offer and hopefully make a better presentation to the professionals that are imparetive to setting things straight to DJI (I'm quite sure they already know). I deserve justice just like anybody else when prayed upon by wrong doers, and with support from the appropriate people I know it will be done. Beyond my whines, I hope there is also a new path for other pilots to take note of in similar circumstances and set the record straight. I have found many things that support what I am trying to say and slowly DJI is running out of intelligent things to say and cannot discredit my evidence as I do theirs. I'm sure very few get the privilage of great excitment to great disbelief in less than a day as I have, and to then get put on trial and overwhelmingly convicted by some is somewhat unsettling but realistically has no bearing this point forward just as long as they present their opinions in the form of a question. Opposition and opinions are good as long as one has an equal opportunity to retort, and I believe that's the key to having everybody share the same opinion, which would be a great accomplishment by all. I have very good data and information that supports what I'm saying to hopefully put aside any pre trial judgements for now so collectively myself, and the ones willing to participate can move forward. If you are willing to hear me out and collaborate over the hard information that I now possess, I would be thankful. One had mentioned that my story sounded like a broken record and that the data always seemed to lay blame on pilot error. I have made my apologies for the most part to all on this thread, but feel bewildered over a statistic like that. Similar problems are all over Youtube with the ocusync 3. Does Youtube fall under the pictures say 1000 words category, therefore malfunctions really do happen. Am I supposed to believe then that only people with video are credible and the ones without have non. The census of 100% pilot error in all cases is irresponsible simply on statistics alone. This is haunting and I can't help but feel for the ones who are not able to tell their story without help, and to think they may have been traumatized more for asking? Karma I suppose. I am a Civil Engineer born with no end to my energy if myself, my family or any stand alone soul feels outnumbered by the ones of whom would stand to gain from their loss. I can't stand phoneys, head steppers, stand to gain tateltails and anyone who hopes to gain through unfairness to others. People more often feel better and sleep well knowing that they helped ruin someone's day and It baffles me why this. How can someone not feel better for making a difference the other way. Oh well, They will come up with a good drug to offset the effects of narcissism, and predict with a degree of certainty that a cure just can't be found. Accordingly, this stands to reason because we all know it is far easier to treat someone's behavior rather than kill the cause. My rant is over for now, and back to important things. There are obviously many professionals within this site that accumulated expertise in the nuts and bolts of these flight logs and would be a major factor in helping to legitimize some truthful stories that people do have. I have spent enough time with DJI to clearly see in their demeaner that they are used to passing on the blame to others and I can tell that they get away with it. I was just another number to them with an unbelievable story something made by DJI malfunctioned lol. Sadly, I'm sure the majority of people take the blame simply because DJI is saying so and punish themselves. Well, when they find a conclusion that suits them, they sure don't give much effort to support what concluded their decisions, as again, people must just go away when they politely say its your fault, take our 15% off coupon, buy another DJI drone and be more carful in the future because my boss may say no coupons if it happens again. It was kinda funny though. Its quite hard to begin to tell you how stupid they look, and certainly must feel when someone goes for their throat. Truly, they should be ashamed of themselves and exposed. I lost count, but I think they caught themselves in more lies hopelessly trying to support whatevers left to not laugh at in their version of events than I have. I even feel embarrassed at times and somewhat don't want them to respond out of compassion lol. I talk to much, so If you are willing I think it would be best if I could get my flight video to you, as I think the video will give a different atmosphere of who the pilot is and the logistics. I still have a couple others to try and make amends with. One had mentioned that the Flight log is indicating there was big winds, and it showed that the drone was drifting in result, so DJI's conclusion does not seem UNREASONABLE. I do need his help also if he's willing. For those who read that and concluded he's another expert with the same opinion, then you should find another forum to spread your intelligence, because what I hear is "tell me why I shouldn't believe this" This is a person with obvious experience with flight logs and chose to have a quick look at my flight log with good intentions and left the door open for me to save face given a brief lookover. Sir, that's all I ask for. I just need a little more time to organize my stuff and I will message you directly. Thanks to everyone who kept an open mind. If anybody else may have something that may help myself or to bring more information regarding the ocusync 3 issues that DJI will not acknowledge and give the ones who got stonewalled by DJI a chance to make DJI honor what they said they would honor before they sweep the whole thing under the rug with all these updates with no explanation as to what is being updated. I mean, has anybody ever seen an act like this. Lol, I swear their not even trying anymore. Thanks again
So user asks for the OP to separate his thoughts into paragraphs for easier digestion and OP commences to concoct the longest single run-on paragraph in forum history!! wtf?

I just spent one and one half hours reading all five pages. This is some of the most comical, engaging, difficult and inspired reading I may have ever read. I just couldn't stop reading . . . please cornholio; more of this!

I tip my hat to guys like slup, budwalker, zeusfl and meta4 . . . we truly appreciate you. Sometimes, there will be OPs like this.

I just spent one and one half hours reading all five pages. This is some of the most comical, engaging, difficult and inspired reading I may have ever read. I just couldn't stop reading . . . please cornholio; more of this!

I tip my hat to guys like slup, budwalker, zeusfl and meta4 . . . we truly appreciate you. Sometimes, there will be OPs like this.
I’ll bet 1:15 of that time was deciphering the run-on posts with no formatting of any type. I agree that we owe our analysts a tip of the hat for their service to the membership.

I'll agree, this thread is one of the best reads on here. 1 thing I learned from this, how I flew my drone yesterday may not be possible today. The other is, your mind can block/ignore all reason and facts, lol.
The analysis of the flight logs is quite impressive to say the least. The explanations of the logs are equally impressive. But, I think the one analyst is actually a computer, lol.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I’ll bet 1:15 of that time was deciphering the run-on posts with no formatting of any type. I agree that we owe our analysts a tip of the hat for their service to the membership.
Yes DoomMeister . . . a difficult and exhausting read. You also sir; I commend your skills. I am well aware of them, thank you.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thread has been here since Feb 4Th and OP hasn’t been on since Feb 16th. I beleave this thread has played out 🤷‍♂️
Sorry guys I believe about all has been said.
Sorry to the OP of the post I just deleted but no need in bringing
back the dead. Reask your question here Mavic Air 2S Discussions.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair