DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Glitched video stream

Reactions
Hello everyone, first post here but longtime lurker.

Just had a problem with my A2s, the stream was extremely glitchy and I even recorded it. I haven't been able to see the video that was saved on the card, but this is what cache'd

This happened immediately after directly rising the drone to ~100 m / 300 feet and lowering it to ~35 m / 120 ft.

If it's relevant, the drone had just flipped over and suffered some minor damage on 2 props.

What are your thoughts on this? Is the drone defective, or is it not a problem?

I'm a newbie, and just starting out.

Thanks for the kind welcome, Phantomrain. I admire your tips and tricks for new and old pilots alike.

I understand that I cannot rely on cached video, however the IRL stream looked just like the video if not worse. What could've caused that? I was in direct line of sight, under 200' and the signal bars were full.

Thanks for the kind welcome, Phantomrain. I admire your tips and tricks for new and old pilots alike.

I understand that I cannot rely on cached video, however the IRL stream looked just like the video if not worse. What could've caused that? I was in direct line of sight, under 200' and the signal bars were full.

U might want to post the video , that will give everyone a chance to help u.

U might want to post the video , that will give everyone a chance to help u.
Your vid off the card will be fine, waiting on a fix for the air 2s should not be long
This is the video off the card.

I think it looks fine, what do you guys think?

Thanks for all the help, it seems like it's a bug with the stream... Here's to hoping a quick fix!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ