DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s IR

Reactions
Hello everyone. I am a first responder and recently bought at Air2s for my own small company doing aerial imaging with it. Recently I was called to a search and rescue in a heavily wooded area to fly and search. AS the sun went down my drone was useless due to not being able to see. I was wondering if anyone one knows of any Apps that can be used to see the IT data that the Air2s sees? I love this drone and want to be able to use all of its ability's with not having to buy a drone just for SAR missions. Thank you for your time and help.

Reactions: RodPad
OH, I see what you are after and while that would be SUPER cool... Nope sorry, not possible.
The drones I.R. is used for altitude detection and obstacle avoidance only and I Know of no software that could re-assemble that data into an image.
Good luck with the S.A.R thing in your area.
I tried really hard to get into doing that in our area with no success. It was always - " You need the training and we only offer the training to Gov. employees".

OH, I see what you are after and while that would be SUPER cool... Nope sorry, not possible.
The drones I.R. is used for altitude detection and obstacle avoidance only and I Know of no software that could re-assemble that data into an image.
Good luck with the S.A.R thing in your area.
I tried really hard to get into doing that in our area with no success. It was always - " You need the training and we only offer the training to Gov. employees".
Thank you for replying so fast. So a few departments have the matrise and Phantom's with thermal but one of the agency's is just awful they were on that SAR as well and crashed one because they didnt do a preflight on it and it fell out of the sky just after take off. So I am pushing my name out there as a deferent option to them. I am hoping to get things busy enough I can buy a T drone and do the SAR as a right off for the area. Again thank you for getting back to me so fast.

Reactions: RodPad
You need to use a more sophisticated drone, like the Mavic 3 Enterprise or the Matrice line!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne