DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Sample Footage Chicago

Superb footage ,and the low light was fantastic ,all very smooth as well. thanks for sharing.

Reactions: AtortPhotography
I only watched it in 1080 and it was terrific. I'm curious about the launch point but I'm sure you're keeping that a well kept secret. ?
You live in Chicago? I would not say a secret, but I would say knowing where to launch safely is a BIG role when flying in zones like these drawing little attention to yourself and having the focus to fly safely when going to altitude like this. I am uploading another quick video soon I can post of some comparison between only the Air 2 and Air 2S and honestly they both look pretty darn great minus the 2S of course doing much better at night and low light flying.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Looks great! Nice job! One question: 4K 60FPS footage looks a bit choppy / stuttering. Is it yotube compression, your yotube export? or was was the original like that as well? Any ND/CPL filters used?

Looks great! Nice job! One question: 4K 60FPS footage looks a bit choppy / stuttering. Is it yotube compression, your yotube export? or was was the original like that as well? Any ND/CPL filters used?
I believe that is the YouTube thing because in Final Cut it didn't look choppy. That stinks I hate that when it looks great in front of you and then u upload and stuff like that happens. I didn't use any filters on the Air 2S yet, but on the Air 2 I do have multiple sets of filters I use regularly. I am going to only keep one of these two drones not sure which yet!

Reactions: rickfmdj
This is a joke right ? - hasn't anyone spotted that starting at 0:34 this is not real footage - it was taken from the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prits_uk2002