DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Turn Issue

Walleye Hunter

Reactions
For some reason, my Air 2S turns at an extremely low rate, intermittently. What could cause this? I was able to resolve the matter by powering both the controller and the drone down and restarting. It occurs with both DJI Fly and Litchi.

Don't take it as gospel but I think you can limit the maximum yaw rate in the app, it might be an idea to check and see if you have inadvertently reduced it. Sorry you will need to hunt for the correct menu.

Reactions: Yaros
Go to the three dot menu on the top right, to Control tab --> Gain & Expo Tuning, then you can adjust the Yaw rate and smoothness there for Cine, Normal & Sport mode manually.

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
Here is a flight log from this morning. Once again, they yaw rate dropped to nearly nothing. I have an outdoor WIFI antenna on both the front and the back of the house and I'm thinking that it is what causes this. The settings have not been touched.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

In the beginning of your flight you had two very brief moments of the mysterious "Joystick mode". In this mode you have very limited control of the movement of your drone. Nobody seems to know exactly what this joystick mode is, but most of them have seen this when using a third party app. But also in Go4 after using intelligent flight modes.
I can not analyze your flight log, but hopefully somebody here will do it and maybe find a clue on why that happened.

And your gain/expo settings has nothing to do with it, and probably not your WiFi antennas either.

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
In the beginning of your flight you had two very brief moments of the mysterious "Joystick mode". In this mode you have very limited control of the movement of your drone. Nobody seems to know exactly what this joystick mode is, but most of them have seen this when using a third party app. But also in Go4 after using intelligent flight modes.
I can not analyze your flight log, but hopefully somebody here will do it and maybe find a clue on why that happened.

And your gain/expo settings has nothing to do with it, and probably not your WiFi antennas either.
Thanks for your input. I was running Litchi, I'll try DJI Fly and see if it is app specific. The problem is recurring. Also, my buddy who has an Air 2S with the regular controller, using his iPhone experienced the same phenomenon.

Following. This has happened to me a few times.

I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong here. Attached is a recent flight and at the end, just before landing, I worked the yaw and gimble controls full deflection and both functions barely did anything. Can anyone see what the problem is?

Thanks for any and all help.

I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong here. Attached is a recent flight and at the end, just before landing, I worked the yaw and gimble controls full deflection and both functions barely did anything. Can anyone see what the problem is?

Thanks for any and all help.

Bueller....Bueller? Anyone have any insight on this?

OK, it seems like my problem ceases if I turn off the WIFI access point that feeds the antenna on the front of the house. Can I select some channels that will solve this problem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato