DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 owner from Virginia, USA

I fly the Mini 2 and I am Part 107 Licensed, not for business purposes but so I can fly where Rec Pilots cannot…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, including the User Manual.

After your son reads the Manual, have him read it again, he will be surprised what he missed the first time and he will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Also, have him watch some YouTube Videos on How-To and How-Not-To fly the drone… Learn from other peoples mistakes…

Do not fly it in the house, garage, or a closed in back yard with lots of trees…

Good Luck!
I've watched so many for both to find good ones for him to watch. I'm currently watching the Pilot Institutes deep dive for the Air 2S. I'll dig into the how and how not to series. Thanks!

Reactions: LoudThunder
New to drones (September 2023). Bought a Mini 3 and liked it but felt I needed to upgrade based on my plans for drones. Instead of going to the Mini 4 Pro, I felt the Air 3 was a better upgrade but the Mavic 3 Classic wasn't a big enough "bang for the buck" to buy over the Air 3. Looking to learn all I can from a technical use standpoint (video/photo settings, filters, time lapses, etc).
I'm new too. I'm up in Arlington VA. I see you're down in Fredericksburg. What's a good place to practice skills. The only place I've flown my new Mini 4 is *inside* my house, and coincidentally at Central Park parking lot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne