DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air data

mavic pilot 3

Reactions
I have 1 Mavic battery and I have charged it approximately 10 times but on air data it shows I have only charged it twice. Why?
28af9886dcedff6663121b7e66194fa8.jpg

Look at battery #1. Does this battery have more charging cycles as expected?

I think its the same with DJI GO 4 .. it only shows full charges, from probably 20 or so % to 100%.

I've noticed that if charged from say 60 to 100% that dousn't count in the app as a charge.

You need to upload the rest of your flights. It shows 4 flights. If you charged it 10 times you have flown more.

I think its the same with DJI GO 4 .. it only shows full charges, from probably 20 or so % to 100%.

I've noticed that if charged from say 60 to 100% that dousn't count in the app as a charge.

I think that is probably what is happening. I haven’t been flying until the battery gets to 30 lately because it is so cold outside. Thanks.

You need to upload the rest of your flights. It shows 4 flights. If you charged it 10 times you have flown more.

It won’t let me upload the other flights because I used a different phone and the records didn’t transfer.

Did u sync ur flight records in the Goapp? How are u uploading the flight records to Airdata?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT