DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air vs Pro need info to decide!

Sooo... how do you like your new machine? New F. right?

My replacement? It’s been solid, 5 hours it and only just had a gimbal reset, but a 30 min flight time since and it was just a thing that happened, randomly common with what I understand from reading these forums.

Size wise and such, I find it excellent, compact yet easily portable, and averaging 21 min of flight time is awesome. Usually in decent wind as well, nature of the beast in my local.

I don’t know the meaning of new f.?

HIya... sorry new f = , Newfoundland I remember you said that is where you are..? .To be honest..couldn't remember how to spell it... and I didn't want to write the wrong thing..and I did.. Sorry.

I may have wrote but.. my first Mavic..I returned.. Had a couple of odd things.. .I bought it through Amazon so easy to return. Since then it has been a champ... I have been using it recently to lift a 360 camera... You made the right choice. I also have a Mavic Air. t has some nice quick shot things..and it small..but.. **** the battery just goes waaaay to quick... Mavic P battery just great...

Reactions: DTC709
HIya... sorry new f = , Newfoundland I remember you said that is where you are..? .To be honest..couldn't remember how to spell it... and I didn't want to write the wrong thing..and I did.. Sorry.

I may have wrote but.. my first Mavic..I returned.. Had a couple of odd things.. .I bought it through Amazon so easy to return. Since then it has been a champ... I have been using it recently to lift a 360 camera... You made the right choice. I also have a Mavic Air. t has some nice quick shot things..and it small..but.. **** the battery just goes waaaay to quick... Mavic P battery just great...

Hahah no worries! Yeah Newfoundland is where I’m at. Yeah my new one is a champ as well, seems to be half common to hit a rough one at first. Nice! How you find it for a bit of lifting? And yeah I love the flight time on the MP so far

Hey ya... Good to hear. Lifting...yeah... I thought a Phantom would be better with its big engines...but the Mavic P has really be over all better, control wise... I think I found a good 360 camera, Garmin VIRB 360. I wish play back in VR is better...but having some good footage is great. Good to enjoying your machine.

Reactions: DTC709
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom