DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air will not link

jkb

Reactions
DJI GO 4 will not show a connection. The controller has a green light but all lights on the Mavic air are red. It will not reconnect through the app. Tried several times with out success. Even removed and reloaded the app. I only have one flight since new in December, no crash or problems other than this. Anyone have any idea how to connect again?

Try turning on the drone first. Let it sit for a minute or two. Then turn on the controller.
Turning on the drone first and letting it sit still does not work. Both the controller and the drone are showing green lights. If I try to use to simulator it tells me there's no connection.

Did u try press and hold on the big button in the back of the drone to sync.?

Try downloading the DJI Assistant app to your computer and updating the firmware of your drone via plugging it into your computer.

Couple things to check.... are you using a phone or a tablet? Using the USB input on the side of the controller or the bottom? Is the USB plugged all the way in (yesterday went to fly my Air, for some reason it was not linked, turned out the USB was not pushed in all the way).

DJI GO 4 will not show a connection. The controller has a green light but all lights on the Mavic air are red. It will not reconnect through the app. Tried several times with out success. Even removed and reloaded the app. I only have one flight since new in December, no crash or problems other than this. Anyone have any idea how to connect again?
Thanks all for the advice. I have tried just about every suggestion here except DJI assistant. I noticed today that the phone will not charge. Looks like a problem with the phone connection. I am ordering a new phone and will try another in the meantime. I will update when I rule out the phone.

Ok, simple suggestion. Did you try using a different phone or device? Also use a different cable.
Loaded GO4 on the wife's phone and had to use another cable. That worked and am able to use the simulator. As soon as the weather is good I will try flying, I expect it will work since the simulator works. it's always the simplest things that get over looked. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN