DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2S Error 30064 “Unable to takeoff” Nov 6, 2022

cknipp

Reactions
Hello folks!

I received the error code 30064 and my Air2S was unable to take off today. I saw someone posted about this after buying an Air2S from and auction. I bought mine new. I have never had an issue like this. I fly it with a Tripltek 8 tablet using the DJI Fly app. I would appreciate any advice on how to remedy this issue.

Thanks!
Chris

It happens the same with my Mini 3 PRO after DJI added the Remote ID on the version 1.7.8. I went to the DJI website and download the new version 1.8 and now everything is working fine

Just a quick google search came up with this out of many.

Reactions: GFields
Hello folks!

I received the error code 30064 and my Air2S was unable to take off today. I saw someone posted about this after buying an Air2S from and auction. I bought mine new. I have never had an issue like this. I fly it with a Tripltek 8 tablet using the DJI Fly app. I would appreciate any advice on how to remedy this issue.

Thanks!
Chris
I received the same code on my air 2 s after the latest update.At first I thought it had to do with using my iPad mini.After some research on YouTube google i followed instructions and just deleted the DJI app and reinstalled the app worked fine after that good luck.

Thanks for your help! The next time I started up I was prompted to update app and that was the fix.

Just a quick google search came up with this out of many.
Thank you so much for this info. I live in San Diego, CA. and I believe we have the only authorized DJI repair facility in California here. I called them yesterday, and ask about the "code of death", 20064. The guy told me they can't help, because it's a software issue, but to send it back to DJI. Just about a half hour ago, I uninstalled my "fly ap", and re-installed it from the Ap store on my iPhone. You were right. It flies like a dream now. I just hope it stays that way. This made my whole day for sure. Marc T.

Thank you so much for this info. I live in San Diego, CA. and I believe we have the only authorized DJI repair facility in California here. I called them yesterday, and ask about the "code of death", 20064. The guy told me they can't help, because it's a software issue, but to send it back to DJI. Just about a half hour ago, I uninstalled my "fly ap", and re-installed it from the Ap store on my iPhone. You were right. It flies like a dream now. I just hope it stays that way. This made my whole day for sure. Marc T.
Glad it helped Thumbswayup

Reactions: hiflyer201
I've updated the firmware on the drone and controller with negative results. Even tried a different controller. Still getting the can't take off error.

Ready to throw both against the wall.

Hello folks!

Thanks!
Chris
The issue is the dji FLY app is not up to day.

I had the same problem on my Mini 2 and I reinstalled my DJI Fly app on my iPad mini 6 and it fixed the problem.

This is so frustrating. Uninstalled and installed DJI Fly on my phone still wont work. Can't uninstall the app on the controller, also attempted to refresh the update on both the controller and the drone still nothing. Tried just about everything and it will not go away.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom