DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s going to order

Johnny K

Reactions
Simple does it matter whether you order direct from DJI or a different source?
Thanks

@Johnny K ,i prefer to order from a recognised DJI approved dealer in my own country ,it cuts down on waiting time and possible customs duties ,although DJI say that there is no duty to pay, sometimes the carrier will charge you for delivery ,wherever you obtain it from just make sure it is sealed in its cellophane wrapper,unopened, and if it has been opened by customs,for whatever reason ,then there should be a sticker on the box saying so ,it has been known for big box outlets to send out returned items by mistake ,and then you have the problem of getting a replacement yourself

I got mine from Best Buy because I'm a silver member which gave me 45 days to return the drone. Otherwise it's just 30 days with a restocking fee.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
best buy has a new policy. They will take back any DJI products for one year! no questions thats amazing.
little noteIf you are using a i-pad mini 4 you will have problems. You need a 5

Drone Nerds had 5% off last month, also no sales tax up front. If return policy is important to you, Best Buy has the better return policy (no restocking fees). B&H and Adorama are other alternatives.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Bought my first drone a phantom at Walmart. all the rest direct from DJI. Amazon prime would be the easiest return I would say. where I live it's just a case of saying you're returning it waiting for the return email and carrying the unwrapped box to UPS and waiting 30 seconds for them to print out the receipt.

I have owned several drones and with the exception of a few P2s and 3s I have bought directly from DJI

best buy has a new policy. They will take back any DJI products for one year! no questions thats amazing.
little noteIf you are using a i-pad mini 4 you will have problems. You need a 5
Didn't know that, sounds like a bad idea if a new drone is coming out every year.

Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_