DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s - Litchi and gimbal issue

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey Guys,

I'm using Air2s and trying Litchi. Mainly so I can create a mission and replay that mission (photo and video) repeatedly to capture a new house through the stages of it's build

When I launch litchi I see the gimbal issue pop as attached. This seems to be a known issue as the Litchi Air2S support is in beta.

Anyone know how I can keep abreast of when it might be fixed ? I know this is like "how long is a piece of string"

Thanks Ro.

Attachments

• air2s_gimbal_popup.jpg
    air2s_gimbal_popup.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 16
We've been waiting a loooong time for A2s support - and when it rolled out fir iOS I quickly downloaded the Litchi app, watched a couple of tutorial videos, fired everything up - saw that screen and noped right the heck out of there.

Litchi is waiting for DJI to fix a bug, and it sounds like Litchi is ready to rock, when that will be is anyone's guess - let's hope SOON! I'm sure the fine folks in this forum will post something up when it's all clear.

Cheers!

We've been waiting a loooong time for A2s support - and when it rolled out fir iOS I quickly downloaded the Litchi app, watched a couple of tutorial videos, fired everything up - saw that screen and noped right the heck out of there.

Litchi is waiting for DJI to fix a bug, and it sounds like Litchi is ready to rock, when that will be is anyone's guess - let's hope SOON! I'm sure the fine folks in this forum will post something up when it's all clear.

Cheers!
Cool thanks yeah it'll be great when they do have a fix
Ro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard