DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft disconnected

I'd never had this problem before, but hadn't flown my MP since last Sept. Got it out two weeks ago, updated all firmware/apps and flew it (Connected with iPhone 6s) and had this 'Disconnected' message pop up after about 90 secs around 200m away. As with other posters, still had remote control and RTH brought it back safely to where I could land manually (although 'Disconnected' message was still showing on the iPhone screen). I changed batteries, rebooted and tried again - exactly the same thing happened. Temp was below freezing at the time so I put everything away having decided winter flying in the mountains maybe not a good idea, but this post has me thinking it has nothing to do with that. Won't be back where the drone lives until May but will be interested to see whether the same thing happens then - big problem if it does ! Hoping DJI puts out an update in the meantime.

79DAEE22-5F2D-4DAD-8295-6A9670DE677C.png Same problem with My iPhone 7 Plus un Mavic Pro
Last firmware un all devices

You have checked that you do not have autopilot installed or testflight on the smartphone ?

Happened to me for the first time yesterday using the wonderphone... was going perfectly for about 10 minutes then, and luckily because I just dipped some trees, it happened close enough to hear and I went up so Incould see it. Still had RC control but the “Aircraft Disconnected” and lost all phone controls and camera. Turned everything on and off, swapped batts and still disconnected. I didn’t try opening Litchi but I will today.

Was there ever a solution?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy