DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Inspection

Rvrrat14

Reactions
New to MAVIC 2 Enterprise Dual. Looking for an preflight/after flight inspection checklist; Those things to check to ensure safe flight. Any help is appreciated. I have seen the DJI info, but not very complete. Thanks!

i see you have been flying since 2019 the enterprise version has the same type of pre and post flight checks as any other Mavic
there are many posts on the forum listing what to look for ,use the search option

Reactions: BigAl07
Was looking for specifics from those flying it for a while......I fly P3A and P4A since 2017. Developed my own. I have no problem converting it for the M2ED, but was looking for those specific things. I’ll search some more.....

Reactions: old man mavic
is there a forum specifically for the dual? I am close to buying one and I would like to ask some questions from users/owners instead of a salesman. Thanks in advance!

You will have to search for flight check list, give you a idea for what to look for in a check list. #1. Preflight Check list at base. #2. Preflight Check list (in field). #3. Takeoff procedure. #4. After take off procedure. #5.After landing check list. #6. Emergency Procedure. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. Knowing what to do in a emergency. Search: DRONE FLIGHT CHECKLIST. I have this check list on my tablet with sliding bars in each category, with date, as to when was the last time I checked
that part of the check list. For instance, there is a reason why to Turn off:first the aircraft, then the remote controller. Also, check out Mavic help with Mavic tips. has info about every DJI drone. Answers a lot of questions. Fly safe and blue skies to you.
Hope this info will help you.

Reactions: Rvrrat14

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000