DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AIRDATA Must Every Flight be Uploaded?

Scottfree

Reactions
A couple of weeks ago I got a subscription to AIRDATA. Since then I've made 18 flights. Flight times range from 43 seconds to 18 minutes. All my flights are automatically uploaded to AIRDATA for analysis. Question: Does every flight "have to be" automatically uploaded? Lol...some flights are "unworthy" of any analysis...the really short ones in particular...where the purpose was to just check out something or I wasn't comfortable with wind and called it quits. Can I decide or choose what flights get uploaded or not?

It's actually easier to just let all of the flights sync and upload. You can delete whatever files you don't want once they appear on Airdata UAV flights page, but don't know why you'd want to delete anything as all flights contribute to the overall history of your drone. This is advantageous later for comparing flights, checking drone and battery health, and keeping a tally of all your flight time for you and each of your drones. All that comes in handy if you need to figure out if/when something changed if a mishap occurs, maintenance, or even if you decide to sell the drone later and a buyer queries the flight times on the drone and batteries. If you are worried about Airdata analyzing your flights, don't, they don't look at anything, but you can share the files on various forums when you have questions about a problem during a flight. Again, I'd personally keep all flights regardless of duration or location.

It's actually easier to just let all of the flights sync and upload. You can delete whatever files you don't want once they appear on Airdata UAV flights page, but don't know why you'd want to delete anything as all flights contribute to the overall history of your drone. This is advantageous later for comparing flights, checking drone and battery health, and keeping a tally of all your flight time for you and each of your drones. All that comes in handy if you need to figure out if/when something changed if a mishap occurs, maintenance, or even if you decide to sell the drone later and a buyer queries the flight times on the drone and batteries. If you are worried about Airdata analyzing your flights, don't, they don't look at anything, but you can share the files on various forums when you have questions about a problem during a flight. Again, I'd personally keep all flights regardless of duration or location.
Thanks LoganAir. Great feedback. I'm all in!

Reactions: LoganAir

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini