DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can't see flight log in phantomhelp.com

samysys

Reactions
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for some time and learned great deal here. I am particularly interested in log analysis.

However, very often, when I click on the link provided by the OP (particularly in older post) in phantomhelp.com, I was diverted the welcome page (DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help), and unable to see the upload log. Yet, I have been able to see some logs before so my laptop/broswer should not be the source of problem.

Is it because the log was removed (or restricted for access)? or need account/subscription?

thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    856.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: RodPad
I know it doesn't help with old logs that have been deleted but for current, live logs, download and save the csv and txt files from the site.
I have nearly 400 pairs saved.
Each 'problem' gets its own folder and recently I have started saving the thread's URL as well, in a txt in the folder along with the csv and flight log.
I'd have more but regrettably I deleted quite a few 'really' old logs some time ago.
Personally though, I like that the old logs are 'deleted'.

I totally agree with you and am actually doing the same.

Although from a learning point of view, I wish to be able to see those old logs, there are obvious reasons not to keep them indefinitely. I respect that.

May I know how you categorise those records? I just open a new folder for each Threat......but I have kind of OCD to manage my hard disc like a library.

All the 'problem' folders are in one folder.
The individual 'problem' folder names consist of a number, sequential, the drone's model and a brief description, 3 or 4 words, of the problem. Occasionally I add the location/country to the names of the folders and files.

With the names of the actual csv's and txts, I replace "DJIFlightrecord" with the folder number and add the model and description to the names.
That allows me to search by model and or "problem".
For me "flight date" is irrelevant so the problem folders numbering has no deliberate chronological order though they do tend to run in chronological order due to their problem events occurring and being posted in approximate chronological order. I do however leave the date/time stamp in the names of the csv's & txt's.

If you can program you could probably put together a program that would scan each csv, pick out things that interest you and summarise each csv into its own line in another csv, i.e. create a log book of sorts.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147