DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata not reporting Battery serial #s

Jeff48

Reactions
As some of you already know, Airdata stopped being able to report the internal and external battery serial numbers after the last FW and DJI Go 4 upgrades. It was assumed by all (including our friends at Airdata)that it was an error in DJI’s coding and it would be addressed soon.

Looks like us die hard Airdata users are going to have to hope ours friends at Airdata will have to come up with a key for the new configuration in order to provide battery serial number data. I do have faith they will be able to pull it off.

Until then, Eran from Airdata has quickly and professionally responded to my inquiry about a workaround as follows,
“You can use the battery details or flight details pages to assign the correct battery to these flights. This functionality is designed specifically for these cases, so it should not mess things up.”
The battery will show up as “mavic default battery”. Simply use the drop down box to change it to the proper battery for the “flight”.

Last edited:
Strange, with 01.04.0000 firmware Airdata reports now the correct serial numbers for all of my batteries.
All batteries are assigned to the correct flight.
I am flying with GO4 app vers. 4.1.6+ (Crystalsky)
Maybe to GO4 app is doing something with the logfiles.

I had once the problem right after updating the firmware to the latest, i got an error at Airdata. and all new flights had battery 1 as default.
But this is gone ...

Is there a way to retrieve the serial from a previous flight. I hadn't realised the app stopped logging the battery serial and didn't mark it... so I now have a few flights with wrong battery info on.
Is there a way I can extract the battery used for these flights so I can update my airdata logbook?

Thanks

So, I haven’t flown the Mavic since Sept using Mavic firmware v1.4.0000 and DJI GO 4 4.1.9. Since that date, I have updated the Mavic and controller to the current firmware (yes, I know...!). Have DJI/Healthy Drones addressed this issue?

Unfortunately, I am recovering from surgery and am not yet allowed to go outside to play!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest