DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMagic?

Yes I had to have 1 picture in then opened another folder and highlighted them and clicked on one and they came in. We just going to have and keep messing in this to figure it all out .
Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 11.40.23 AM.pngAnd yes I can slide from old one to new one .

Reactions: Air_Joe
Yes I had to have 1 picture in then opened another folder and highlighted them and clicked on one and they came in. We just going to have and keep messing in this to figure it all out .
View attachment 66790And yes I can slide from old one to new one .

right , hope to be more familiar with it soon. :)

Opps! just noticed its 10min to 1am... gotta rest soon.
Have fun , thks for your reply bro!

Reactions: dirkclod
Was well worth the 20 bucks I paid . Can't say yet on full price till I can get out and shoot some in raw
and other pic's to say I would pay full price yet .

Reactions: Air_Joe
I'm really impressed. Just batch processed a whole folder of raws and I really like what I see. I'm more of a video guy, so a quick solution to making the stills I take look decent is very welcome. I'm sure Lightroom experts could do better, but I definitely could not. Here's a couple examples:

unprocessed:
DJI_0102Original.jpeg

AirMagic:

DJI_0102.jpeg

Unprocessed:

DJI_0126Original.jpeg

AirMagic:

DJI_0126.jpeg

I downloaded the free version to try. It does a reasonably good job at enhancing highlights, shadows, colour, dehazing etc.
If they had an iPad version I would buy at as it would be great to use "on the go"
I still prefer to do my own PP.

I did a trial with it and decided to go with the full version. Best price I could get was £29. I missed out on the pre-order, but there are still discount codes around (try SAVE10). It does a good job with my Mavic Pro photos, and with a couple of clicks I can get pictures close to what would take me a lot longer in photo editing software. Out of curiosity I tried it with some camera photos as well. It does well with .jpg files from my Panasonic Lumix (my carry-around) but not so good with Nikon .jpg from my D200, though Nikon .NEF come out fine. As to how it works, to my eye, it removes haze, saturates colour and applies sharpening. It's not perfect, giving a blue cast to some photos, especially with white objects in them, but for most photos straight out of the Mavic it does what it says it will do, i.e. improves them. The trial version has a few limitations but does let you see what it can do and whether it will be any use to you. If you're a cheapskate and don't mind the Airmagic logo on all your exported photos you can keep using it for free, though you'll also have to export them one at a time, have fun with that. YMMV

Reactions: dirkclod
Just an FYI, airmagic is having a flash sale, $29 includes Japan Spring Style and "Shoot professional photos with any drone" video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo