DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airmap registration issues, anyone?

Jimck9

Reactions
I signed up for AirMap a while ago and can't seem to get reconnected with them. My computer saves passwords but AirMap tells me it's wrong; the app on my iPhone tells me incorrect pssword! I hit the I forgot the password link and never get an email from them. I've tried to signup with another email account and can't seem to get the password correct on the second entry multiple times.
Is there a guide to using Kittyhawk for LAANC authorization?

Airmap issues, period.

I've moved to Kittyhawk, and recommend all interested take a look at it.

I used Kittyhawk today to get my LAANC authorization to fly. Then I discovered I was in a Delaware State Park which is a NO FLY ZONE

I used Kittyhawk today to get my LAANC authorization to fly. Then I discovered I was in a Delaware State Park which is a NO FLY ZONE
I guess they are all working on it. What gets me is when an app says ok, but dji says no

It seems like everybody is having problems with Airmap lately. I have been using Airmap since day one and thankfully have not had one problem. I am now using it for LAANC requests and it has worked without a problem every time. I did download Kittyhawk but really didn't care for the layout just my personal preference.

Reactions: Thomas B
It seems like everybody is having problems with Airmap lately. I have been using Airmap since day one and thankfully have not had one problem. I am now using it for LAANC requests and it has worked without a problem every time. I did download Kittyhawk but really didn't care for the layout just my personal preference.
Ditto. AirMap continues to work flawlessly.

It is interesting that my authorizations through FAA DroneZone don’t seem to be communicated to other apps. It is a 30 day permission for a very large area including parts of 2 NFZs... no difficulty flying, but clearly there is a communication problem between the available apps.

I'm not having any luck with Airmap. I am trying to get LAANC approval in the outer area of a class D airspace that has a 50' height limit which is plenty. I go to Dronezone and it says to use LAANC since it is a LAANC AirPort. I tried Kittyhawk and it says I need an enterprise account which tells me nothing beyond that, fees, etc.

I need to get this shot for a client before the leaves start turning and I am just running into walls here...

I generally don't have much luck with AirMap and LAANC. I've now just stuck to using KittyHawk for all of my authorizations. I can't seem to figure out how AirMap works honestly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.