DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airscrew prop I.D. For Mavic Air

White Fang

Reactions
Does anyone know how to differentiate between Airscrew version one and version two props for the Mavic Air? I have what I thought was both version one and version two however on the underside of the props they are all stamped V2. I don’t know if that actually means version two or it’s just a mold identifier. I emailed airscrew asking however have had no reply.
Thanks!

Does anyone know how to differentiate between Airscrew version one and version two props for the Mavic Air? I have what I thought was both version one and version two however on the underside of the props they are all stamped V2. I don’t know if that actually means version two or it’s just a mold identifier. I emailed airscrew asking however have had no reply.
Thanks!
I think it’s a fair bet it means they are the V2 props

Thanks!
How about navigating to Master Airscrews website.
Selecting the Mavic Air Props product and viewing the FAQ's section.
The one about the 'V2 Props' Takes about 10 seconds

I'll help you some more....

Quote from website:

"All Mavic Air STEALTH propellers manufactured and shipped after 23rd of May 2019 are Second Generation(v2).

How to confirm? - each propeller is engraved with "V2" on the bottom of the blade near the propeller hub."

OffTopic: Sometimes, I really do think @The Editor really is an editor in real life. Talk about picking a handle that fits you perfectly, hummmm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anghelatos