DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alabama Hills from the sky

Awesome pictures and video
A 3.5 minute video of the Alabama Hills at the base of the Eastern Sierra near Lone Pine, California. Taken with the Mavic Air.

A 3.5 minute video of the Alabama Hills at the base of the Eastern Sierra near Lone Pine, California. Taken with the Mavic Air.

That was very well done and quite educational. I have never been to Alabama, but I would not have guessed that it had beautiful scenery like that.

That was very well done and quite educational. I have never been to Alabama, but I would not have guessed that it had beautiful scenery like that.
I agree, a great video. Btw, video was in California, not in Alabama, we don't have snow covered mountains like those in the background.

I agree, a great video. Btw, video was in California, not in Alabama, we don't have snow covered mountains like those in the background.
Duh! I guess I stopped reading after Alabama Hills! Thanx for the correction.

Funny. Actually the Alabama Hills were named as part of a feud by locals during the civil war between the North and the South. It was named after the CSS Alabama, a warship on the confederate side. Some Northerners then named a nearby area (Kearsarge Pass) after the USS Kearsarge, a warship that hunted confederate raiders and ultimately sunk the Alabama.

Reactions: W2EJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose