DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alabama Hills from the sky

Steve F

Reactions
Site
www.stephenfischerphotography.com
A 3.5 minute video of the Alabama Hills at the base of the Eastern Sierra near Lone Pine, California. Taken with the Mavic Air.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome pictures and video
A 3.5 minute video of the Alabama Hills at the base of the Eastern Sierra near Lone Pine, California. Taken with the Mavic Air.

That was very well done and quite educational. I have never been to Alabama, but I would not have guessed that it had beautiful scenery like that.

That was very well done and quite educational. I have never been to Alabama, but I would not have guessed that it had beautiful scenery like that.
I agree, a great video. Btw, video was in California, not in Alabama, we don't have snow covered mountains like those in the background.

I agree, a great video. Btw, video was in California, not in Alabama, we don't have snow covered mountains like those in the background.
Duh! I guess I stopped reading after Alabama Hills! Thanx for the correction.

Funny. Actually the Alabama Hills were named as part of a feud by locals during the civil war between the North and the South. It was named after the CSS Alabama, a warship on the confederate side. Some Northerners then named a nearby area (Kearsarge Pass) after the USS Kearsarge, a warship that hunted confederate raiders and ultimately sunk the Alabama.

Reactions: W2EJ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney