DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Algarve (Portugal) Summer 2018

eutx9795

Reactions
I have tried to make something different with the footage I recorded during summer holidays
Please, let me know what do you think and of course, also if you see something strange, wrong or any idea.

Thanks in advanced!

The Algarve is how the southern region of Portugal is known. It has a total of 240 kilometers of coastline full of long beaches, rocky coastlines bored with caves and good services. Therefore, Algarve is synonymous with beach tourism and good weather.

What for decades was a virgin coast has given way to tourism to destinations with a lot of atmosphere and services, but the development has been uneven and close to tourist centers of the caliber of Lagos and Albufeira there are fishing villages where we can still see how this was zone years ago.
You can see images of:

- Santa Luzia and the Ria Formosa, the fishing village with the boats in the Ria de Formosa
- Praia do Barril - Playa del Barril on the island of Tavira
- Praia da Ilha de Tavira (Beach of the Island of Tavira)
- Ilha da Barreta - Island of Barreta
- Ilha do Farol - Isla del Faro. Scenes with the white lighthouse and red point
- Ilha Deserta - Desert Island
- Farol do Cabo de São Vicente in Sagres - Lighthouse of Cabo de San Vicente and Cabo de San Vicente
- Praia do Castelo in Albufeira - Castillo Beach
- Paia de Arrife in Albuferira - Arrecife Beach
- Praia da Vigia in Albuferira - Playa de la Vigía

Looks like a beautiful area. Would have liked to have lingered a bit longer in each location - found the quick cuts difficult to watch. You did such a nice job of photography and post processing, why not let your viewer appreciate it? !!! When you have excellent technique and a beautiful subject, less is more. If you recut it and let it show a bit more pure beauty without cuts and so many speed changes, I'd love to watch it!

Reactions: eutx9795
I know is very fast, I have done in that way intentionally, trying different things, but I perfect understand that it's not for everybody. Perhaps I will make a slow version with the footage and a different song.
Thanks gimphoto! for comment and suggestions

Very nice. I try to edit to the beat of the song as well, so I totally get the quick cuts. I like the speed ramping, but I probably would have also tried to balance it more with some jump cuts.

Very nice. I try to edit to the beat of the song as well, so I totally get the quick cuts. I like the speed ramping, but I probably would have also tried to balance it more with some jump cuts.

Thanks! I will try to take in mind your suggestion if I make any similar edition

Start of the vid was tad too busy for my liking, but you ironed it out towards the end. Speedramping to a beat was nice.

I'll be heading to Lagos-Lissabon-Porto roadtrip in two weeks. I can't wait.

Yes, the beginning of the video is too fast, I understand it's not for everybody Nice to know you like the end of it

On this page https://www.voanaboa.pt/código-drone you have all the information about drones in Portugal. Enjoy your trip, Portugal is a beautiful country

Are going to carry the drone with you?

Yes, the beginning of the video is too fast, I understand it's not for everybody Nice to know you like the end of it

On this page https://www.voanaboa.pt/código-drone you have all the information about drones in Portugal. Enjoy your trip, Portugal is a beautiful country

Are going to carry the drone with you?
That link says "Not found (404)" Is there an updated link? I'm planning a vacation there and would love to take the drone!

That link says "Not found (404)" Is there an updated link? I'm planning a vacation there and would love to take the drone!
Is strange, I copied /pasted the link. Here is again Código Drone

Now is working

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4