DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AliExpress - 3 Vendors all arrived - Manti Parachute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougcjohn

Reactions
Mainly a note to express no issues with AliExpress if others are "on the fence" like I was to try them.
Each Vendor communicated to me via email/msg, and all were very prompt. Shipment Tracking wasn't the most accurate, although the AliExpress Site under your account showed Purchase Date, Shipment Pending, Ship Date, etc.

The Manti Parachute had it's flury for a bit... several YouTubes, one by Greg, Pilot Institute... opens quick & not a bad low cost option.
Looking at eBay and various places, I found the Manti but not much on "recharge" supplies.

There are several discussions on Parachutes: value, function, waste of time, etc.
I haven't decided if it's a useful tool, certainly wasn't interested in a $1400 solution, but an $80 buck investment... I'd entertain it.
And... a $80 investment I can use on multiple Mavic platforms and easily mount.

Most USA sites have the Manti for $120-140, and the recharge kits I couldn't find.
Several Others have expressed caution with AliExpress, and I've avoided them in the past.
Recently tried AliExpress, purchased from 3 Separate Vendors: 3 separate shipments.
1: Manti Parachute @ $80, 2: 3x Manti Recharge Kits (2x Recharge, 1X Recharge with New Chute) $66 , 3: Mavic Mini2 Case $19.
Within 2-3 weeks, all arrived... no issues, no damage.

The Little Mini2 Case is great... Holds everything in a precut foam similar to much higher cost cases. Similar & Larger to the 1st Mini case.
Haven't installed the Manti Parachute, but it appears to be good quality and various reviews & YouTubes exhibits it works as designed.
The Recharge Kits include the Lid & Detonator Circuit board, or Recharge Kit & Replacement Chute Kit.

Still don't consider AliExpress a "non-concern"... but I get the opinion they're working hard to indicate good business.
I'm not a AliExpress "Shopper" but I will examine items on AliExpress now and consider them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929