DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All about cases...

Is anyone aware of a good case (actually looking for MPP & MP2) that also holds an iPad Mini 4 (other than the DJI FM)? Hard or soft as this will not be for flying. The Nanuk 920, GPC, Smatree and DACCKIT all look good but I don't believe any can also hold the iPads I use w/ my controllers.

Reactions: Former Member
Is anyone aware of a good case (actually looking for MPP & MP2) that also holds an iPad Mini 4 (other than the DJI FM)? Hard or soft as this will not be for flying. The Nanuk 920, GPC, Smatree and DACCKIT all look good but I don't believe any can also hold the iPads I use w/ my controllers.
Checkou GPC (Go Professional Cases). I use the two tired one for my drone Transport. It will hold just about everything. Love it and the protection it offers.

I have a number of options
1.Mostly i store and transport my MP in a large solid case i have had for many years. Originally bought to carry and protect dive cameras and housings on dive boats
Fits all my MP stuff including controller batteries, chargers spare cards etc. Also roomfor SLR and video camera. Can throw it in the 4WD and know i have everything. Weighs a ton.

2. The bag that came with the MP. Fits what i need for immediate use but that is all.

3. A larger camera bag that can fit the MP and everything as well as video camera.

I agree on the GPC case. Great case. My iPad mini 4 fits perfect. However I switched to a Crystalsky 7.85 and that fits also.
ee6e434aa9658c45a8936bf482fdf7a9.jpg

Reactions: TR Ganey

Nanuk 920 - iPad Pro 10.5 fits just fine along with MavMount
920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 1      .jpg

920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 2      .jpg

920 - M2P - Mav Mt - Pro - & - 3      .jpg

Last edited:
I agree on the GPC case. Great case. My iPad mini 4 fits perfect. However I switched to a Crystalsky 7.85 and that fits also.
ee6e434aa9658c45a8936bf482fdf7a9.jpg

I like my GPC case but it just isn't big enough. I need a case that holds everything this case holds that will also hold my RE goggles without taking them apart. More room for extra cables, props, etc would be nice as well.

I love the Lekufee Hard Case, it is waterproof and the size of a briefcase, and you can stand on it without it collapsing
Lekufee DJI Mavic 2 Case,Professional Cases Compatible/Replacement for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Case(Can Hold 5 Batteries;Waterproof IP67 Rated)

• Waterproof Case Fits 1x DJI Mavic 2Pro/Mavic2 Zoom/Mavic 2 Enterprise Drone,4 x Batteries,1x Remote Controller, 1x AC adapter,1x Car adapter and other accessories (Fits Complete Fly More Kit!).Keep it protected on Vacation trips and outdoor activities.
  • Made of hard ABS plastic and High-density Vibration-resistant EVA foam material,Support anti-collision, anti-scratch, waterproof when in emergency, Waterproof rating IP67. keep them well organized while traveling or transporting.
  • With solid wall design to make a strong yet lightweight travel case,Easy open double throw latches cover. Ideal for traveling and outdoor.
  • Lekufee case is kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring. With an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
  • Exterior dimensions (L X W X H) : 16.3" x13.2 " x 4.8" ( 41.5x33.5x12.2cm), Weight:5.5 Ib (2.5kg) ,Size is less than FAA Maximum Carry On Size and Still protected during the flight.
on Amazon for about $75 US, well worth it

I like my GPC case but it just isn't big enough. I need a case that holds everything this case holds that will also hold my RE goggles without taking them apart. More room for extra cables, props, etc would be nice as well.

Agree it is compact. That's why I have a Nanuk 920 for all my accessories.
66e074baf8fa9f5776464b95a488530f.jpg

Agree it is compact. That's why I have a Nanuk 920 for all my accessories.
66e074baf8fa9f5776464b95a488530f.jpg

Nice set up but I want to be One and Done! One case to hold everything that I normally carry when planning on flying and filming. I have the bag that came with the "fly more" kit and that is fine when on the bike and planning on a short shoot but useless for more serious work.

Nice set up but I want to be One and Done! One case to hold everything that I normally carry when planning on flying and filming. I have the bag that came with the "fly more" kit and that is fine when on the bike and planning on a short shoot but useless for more serious work.
can always look at mycasebuilder.com they have a rather large library of shapes or a way for you to add your own. Ive used them to make a few gun cases and a drone case for my P3, you pick the size of foam you need HxWxD then pick and place the shapes where you want. of course thats only really usefull if you have the case already to put the foam into

this is mine i designed for the P3
Dronecase2.jpg
dronecase.jpg

Just remember that the bigger the case the heavier it is. My case is so heavy I have a hard time lifting it into my car sometimes.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan