DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All DJI Goggle Cases & their lowest prices (listed here)

FPVme

Reactions
Post new ones and I will add them to the top.
If you find a lower price (which is inevitable), I will relink the first post as well.
I will not add pick & pluck foam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goggles only:

1 Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com $29.75 & free shipping

61BvqymcTAL._SL1000_.jpg $39.99 & free shipping
2 Amazon.com: Hard EVA Travel Case for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories by Hermitshell: Home Audio & Theater

s-l1600 (9).jpg $33.87 & $2.88 shipping
3 DJI Goggles Glasses handbag Backpack RC DJI shoulder bag case | eBay

81C6ljZRekL._SL1500_.jpg $22.98 & free shipping
4 For DJI Goggles VR Glasses Case Hard Carrying Bag Hardshell Housing Storage Bag | eBay

61R4jDSx7dL._SL1032_.jpg $89 & $28.49 shipping
5 Amazon.com: Professional Carrying Case for DJI Goggles - Fits assembled - Water- and Dust proofed - by MC-CASES: Electronics

6. $22.98 & free shipping
Waterproof Storage Case Cover Pouch Shoulder Bag For DJI Goggles VR Glasses

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Googles & Mavic:

61B0pRJhb1L._SL1000_ (1).jpg $69.99 & free shipping
1 Hard EVA Case for DJI Mavic Pro+DJI Goggles Immersive Screens Drone Accessories | eBay

mobile_87330210-bfaf-4f88-8f2f-a4d9928c819f-1.jpg $79 + $10 shipping
2 Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic - Sling Bag

dji-mavic-goggles-waterproof-carry-case.jpg $118.52+ free shipping
3 Outdoor Waterproof case Shoulder Box for DJI Mavic Pro RC Drone + DJI VR Goggles | eBay

71zSZWkf81L._SL1200_.jpg $45.99 + free shipping
4 Amazon.com: Khanka Hard Case Travel Bag for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories + DJI Mavic Pro: Home Audio & Theater

backpack.jpg $69.99 + $25.19 shipping
5 Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

111.jpg $69 & free shipping
6 Vanguard Up-Rise II 43 Photo Sling Bag UP-RISE II 43 B&H Photo

Last edited:
Mine was shipped yesterday.. from china. Will let u know!

So my case arrived! Shipping took only 6 days from China.

They're quality. I'm ordering a second case for my 2nd googles after I write this.

I was pleased that the mesh on the inside is actually a pocket (which can velcro close if you want......

Attachments

• 20170620_150020.jpg
    20170620_150020.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 339
  • 20170620_150009.jpg
    20170620_150009.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 317
  • 20170620_150043.jpg
    20170620_150043.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 346
Anyone purchasing the full case? The one that holds the mavic and goggles?

Just took delivery of my case as well...

As per FPVme's post, I'm pretty happy with the quality and build of the case.
Goggle Case - Aft.JPG Goggle Case - Front.JPG Goggle Case - Interior.JPG Goggle Case - Profile .jpg Goggle Case - Side.JPG
I've kind of struggled over the last month as to how/where to house the goggles when not in use, so the case will help tidy that situation up a bit.

Will post pics of the goggles in the case when i get back later tonight. Hopefully the fit spot-on!

Thanks again @FPVme for letting us know these even existed! :)

Edited: Just got home and happy to report that the goggles fit like a glove! As reported, the netted area in the top is awesome for keeping all manner of cables and things (since the centre of the headband is essentially a void space).

If you're looking just for a case for the goggles (as I was), these are definitely worth a short-list!

IMG_8666.JPGIMG_8667.JPG

Last edited:
I've had the big Hermitshell one for a week or so, got it from Amazon but was sent from China (to Australia) in under a week.

Have also left a review on Amazon but it needs more foam as there's ~80mm space above the mavic and tray, I cut the flap with pockets out and put a 50mm slab of soft foam under the tray, and another above the mavic.

Mavic and goggles hardcase.jpg

Reactions: Blades
Or this one Hard

EVA Travel Case for DJI Mavic Pro + DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories - Fits the Remote Control, 3 Extra Batteries, Charger and More by Hermitshell Amazon.com : Hard EVA Travel Case for DJI Mavic Pro + DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories - Fits the Remote Control, 3 Extra Batteries, Charger and More by Hermitshell : Camera & Photo

I ordered the case from Hermitshell and found out after I ordered it that the case will be coming from China and won't arrive until the end of July.

I suggest you find a vender with USA stock if possible

I ordered the case from Hermitshell and found out after I ordered it that the case will be coming from China and won't arrive until the end of July.

I suggest you find a vender with USA stock if possible

I'm sure it will arrive before then, it said several weeks when I ordered but arrived in a week.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ