DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All New TRIPLTEK 8 Inch PRO. 1200 nits

I'm hoping there will be a market for the 7". I have one I'll be selling as soon. I figure the price increase will help.

Is there a shade hood available for the

TRIPLTEK 8" PRO (4G LTE, 256GB)​

Is there a shade hood available for the

TRIPLTEK 8" PRO (4G LTE, 256GB)​

The whole point of the Tripltek is it's so bright you don't really need a shade head but. There are various ones that will fit but I never use since it's so bright.

The whole point of the Tripltek is it's so bright you don't really need a shade head but. There are various ones that will fit but I never use since it's so bright.
What do you do for glare? Were you able to apply the anti-glare screen or do you just go without it? Mine Did did not go on well and trying to order another one

What do you do for glare? Were you able to apply the anti-glare screen or do you just go without it? Mine Did did not go on well and trying to order another one
I have the 7 inch Pro. Came with the anti-glare screen attached. After several weeks I finally removed it. I found it to better with it off. They are now shipping without the screen being attached as so many people just end up ditching it anyways. Having the screen off also helps with the touch screen being more responsive in my opinion.

Yes my 7 came with the screen attached.

Seems Tripltek has put out a update for the 8 inch tablet that fixes the compass problem on the tablet.

"
Hello Guys, the new OTA wireless update we sent today for the T8 PRO fixes the Compass issue. After the update calibrate the Compass and it will work fine with all Compass APP

After the update, you should be on version T852120211026_202111026-2049"

Anyone have the 8 yet? Can anyone confirm if it's compatible on the Verizon network with a Verizon voice sim? I want to use it as my cell phone, Amazon says it is, but Amazon reviews say otherwise so I'm looking for someone with hands on experience
Thanks!

Ah there you go. Stays tight now
And it puts strain on your antenna support tubes. Thats the main reason I wanted a mount that doesn't put strain on the tubes, especially for something as heavy as the Tripltek.

Anyone have the 8 yet? Can anyone confirm if it's compatible on the Verizon network with a Verizon voice sim? I want to use it as my cell phone, Amazon says it is, but Amazon reviews say otherwise so I'm looking for someone with hands on experience
Thanks!
This video will answer your question

Reactions: bubbaedc
That's a solid mount compared to black, plastic, extending one I have. Where did you get the parts.
I ended up with this. and it is perfect and super stable. The baldur 2 but added the Mount from tripltek

Attachments

• baldur 2 with tripltek attachment.jpg
    baldur 2 with tripltek attachment.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Has anyone found a way to stop the T82 from trying to charge off of the remote when in use?
Over on the Autel forum, I see a discussion on this same charge issue you’re having. Look up post 177, go from there stroll further back and forward for additional information from Autel Evo 2 users using the T82. Apparently, they are making their own adapters to eliminate this charge issue, soldering a resistor. Or, can purchase one already made. Get in touch with these users, they'll gladly help you. But stroll down to post 177, go from there.

I’m going to order a T8P myself, and will get the adapter.

Good luck,
Paul

Reactions: clgreen
Over on the Autel forum, I see a discussion on this same charge issue you’re having. Look up post 177, go from there stroll further back and forward for additional information from Autel Evo 2 users using the T82. Apparently, they are making their own adapters to eliminate this charge issue, soldering a resistor. Or, can purchase one already made. Get in touch with these users, they'll gladly help you. But stroll down to post 177, go from there.

I’m going to order a T8P myself, and will get the adapter.

Good luck,
Paul

It appears that you can order the adapter from that link and it goes to Tripltek website but if you look in their store it is not there. They are trippy to order from. I am still waiting on the antiglare screen I ordered on launch day....over a month.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
If you want to pay $40 US bucks for a cable then visit Tripltek site. If not follow @Waldo Pepper advice and research the posts he has mentioned. Making a cable is very easy if you have a 39 ohm resistor and soldering iron.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
This was posted on the Autel forum by Tripletk. Good news for the 8 inch tablet people. Not sure if the 7 inch tablet will get the same update.

Hello guys

It is my pleasure to announce, we finished the development of an Android protocol to stop the controller from charging the T8 PRO.

Now the T8 PRO is keeping the line and data transmission with the controller while not receiving power from it. So, the transmission is faster and it will not be power drawn from the controller!

All T8 PRO owners will be receiving the OTA update today.

To install the update go to Settings>About the Phone>Wireless update

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2